|PCL Reader views & converts PCL & Text into PDF, PDF/A, XPS, TIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, PCX and Text. Once viewed, a PCL or Text file can be printed to any Windows printer driver. The ASCII text can also be extracted from PCL files for data migration.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- PCL Works 32-bit 11.0 PCL Works 32-bit views, converts and debugs complex PCL print streams. Quickly and easily convert PCL into very small JBIG2 compressed raster or vector/text PDF and PDF/A files. Or, into XPS, TIF, PNG, BMP, JPG, WMF and EMF formats.
- PCLTool SDK 64-bit / 64-bit .NET 11.0 PCLTool SDK v11.0 is a collection of tools for converting PCL text, raster and vector files into bitmap formats (PCL to in-memory DIB, TIF, JPG and PNG) or vector formats (PCL to in-memory GDI, EMF & PDF).
|Show all author software|
PCL Reader 32-bit views & converts PCL & Text into PDF, PDF/A, XPS, TIFF, BMP, PNG, JPG, PCX and ASCII Text. Once viewed, a PCL or Text file can be printed to any Windows printer driver. This is useful when you have a non-LaserJet PCL printer and need to print an invoice, loan, or other type of PCL document from legacy applications that require PCL4/5/5e LaserJet printers.
The ASCII text can also be extracted from the PCL file for data migration and archiving purposes.
* Now available in 32-bit or 64-bit and is compatible with all Windows 7 environments.
* Our double-byte FastFonts were converted into double-byte TrueType fonts to support multiple symbol sets.
* Added .JPG/.JPEG/.JPE support to View Image & Overlay Data file functions.
* Added 128-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) for securing HIPAA medical data.
* Added the ability to import Raw EMF files for viewing.
* Print PCL files to any Windows printer driver (DeskJets, GDI, PostScript or PCL XL only printers)
* Convert PCL or Text into PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, PNG and other formats.
* Saves paper by previewing PCL print files before you print them.
* Split PCL files.
PCL Reader is a limited, subset of PageTech's PCLWorks Program ($79 or $89) to showcase what the commercial products can do. PCLWorks can convert PCL into very small JBIG2 compressed raster or vector/text PDF and PDF/A files. As well as, PCL to TIFF, PNG, XPS, BMP, JPG, PCX, DCX, WMF and EMF formats.
The majority of PageTech's business is derived from licensing its various PCLTool SDK ($425 - $3,995) options. PCLTool SDK Options include writing your own programs, using our API, or, for rapid application development, PCLXForm program with its own custom scripting language. v11 of the SDK now includes Windows .Net, 64-bit, and 64-bit .Net versions of its major PCL conversion programs.
PCL2PDF, pcl conversion, PCL to XPS, PCL to PDF/A, pcl data, PXL, PCL to BMP, pcl pdf, view pcl, pcl-pdf, PCL Viewer, view pcl, pcl3gui, extract text, pcl text, PCL to PDF, PCL, jetready, PCL to TIFF, convert pcl, text to PDF
Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows platform Win2000 and above.
PCL Reader v11.1 is the latest release from PageTech and is now available in 32-bit or 64-bit versions and is compatible with all Windows 7 environments. For a complete list of enhancements please refer to the latest release note installed with the product.
| Free Download PCL Reader 32-bit 11.1 from pclreader.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PCL Reader 64-bit 11.1 PCL Reader views & converts PCL & Text into PDF, PDF/A, XPS, TIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, PCX and Text. Once viewed, a PCL or Text file can be printed to any Windows printer driver. The
- PCLTool SDK 32-bit/32-bit .NET 11.0 PCLTool SDK v11.0 is the latest release from PageTech and now fully supports 32-bit, 32-bit .NET, 64-bit and 64-bit .NET on all Windows 7 environments. Intelligent Mail barcodes
|Find all software similar on PCL Reader 32-bit 11.1|