|Windows network anti theft USB data monitoring utility protect the confidential data from unauthorized access on client machines connected in local area network. USB data protection software performs real time and off line monitoring of all systems.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Digital Camera Data Recovery||
click for full size
More author software:
- Restore Digital Camera Deleted Pictures 188.8.131.52 Retrieve recover repair restore deleted formatted Digital Camera files pictures lost erased images photos video Flash memory Compact Multimedia card data recovery software undelete Canon Casio Fuji Nikon Samsung Sharp Sony jpg tif gif avi mpeg mov
- Flash card files undelete tool 184.108.40.206 Tool retrieve damaged memory card data media files 3gp audio video utility recover lost erased folders clips formatted MPEG JPEG photos images documents software undelete damaged compact flash Smart media inaccessible sD xD MMC multimedia cards
|Show all author software|
Professional Windows network anti theft USB data protection software efficiently monitors all the connected client machines of local area network remotely from server machine. USB theft data security tool alerts administrator every time with a beep sound when any USB mass storage device is being inserted or ejected from USB ports of client machines in network. Confidential data protection software blocks the transferring of important data into any of the USB mass storage device remotely from server machine. This application is supported by all types of USB memory devices like pen drive, thumb drive, memory sticks, memory cards, digital camera, MP3 players and USB audio or video players etc. USB ports traffic controller records the usage of USB ports of all client machines and saves it as log file for future reference. Windows network anti theft data protection software is very useful for private organizations, research works, investigation etc. USB port disabler tool just requires 512 MB RAM and 10 MB free disk space to get installed on server site to control client machines. USB data protection application works even if the network cable is not plugged or connection is disconnected. It immediately sends all the USB usage details to server when the network gets activated again.
*LAN employee monitoring software saves each plug in or plug out activities of USB ports in real time as well as off line mode of client machines in local area network.
* USB port disabler tool is supported by all USB mass media storage devices like memory cards, memory sticks, pen drive, USB MP3 players and audio or video players.
* Anti data theft protection software plays a beep sound every time at server system when any USB device is inserted or ejected from client machine in network.
* USB data protection software requires 512 MB RAM with 10 MB free disk space at server site and 256 MB RAM with 10 MB free disk space to get installed on client machine.
Windows, network, USB, drive, theft, data, security, protection, software, application, utility, tool, local, area, monitor, unauthorized, access, memory, storage, devices, real, off, time, administrator, prevent, server, client, leakage, port, LAN
512MB RAM and 10MB Disk Space for installation
Added support for multiple clients USB detection.
| Freeware alternatives Lock USB 220.127.116.11|
| Free Download Lock USB 18.104.22.168 from data-recovery-digital-camera.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Disable USB Port 22.214.171.124 Intellectual property protection utility prevents windows network from unofficial data transfer. USB blocker software records plug-in, plug-out activities with date and time
- USB Drive Blocker 126.96.36.199 USB data theft protection tool for Windows Network is a policy-based endpoint safety measures solution that permits network administrator to centrally control uploading and
|Find all software similar on Lock USB 188.8.131.52|
- What's in Your USB Port? The physical format of the thumb drive--USB connector at one end, plastic case at the other--has suddenly become what Winnie the Pooh called "a Useful Pot to Put Things In." The original thing was memory, in quantities far greater than floppy disks can ha
- JBoss Application Server Passes J2EE Compatibility Tests JBoss Inc. will announce Monday that it is the first company to support a fully J2EE-compatible application server.
|Find all news similar on Lock USB 184.108.40.206|