Blip, flip, launch and turbo launch sets of bubbles to fill any of the target zones before it's game over! Plus another six different game modes!
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36 Size 1328 kb Licence Shareware Status New Release Languages English OS Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Homepage redgames.net Author Alfie Beardsley
click for full size
Description: Blip, flip, launch and turbo launch sets of bubbles to fill any of the target zones before it's game over! Plus another six different game modes!
*Playing Strawberry Jam might help you develop some transferable Skills, but if it doesnt at least you will have had some Fun.
* Every time you play a game it will be different, so you can play your favourite numbered mode combo again and again!
* When you buy Strawberry Jam it's Risk Free with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, free technical support and free updates.
* Enjoy the challenge of Strawberry Jam by using your skills and luck to play this non-violent puzzler.
* If you feel like a Relaxing play experience or want to Easily get into a numbered mode combo then play in Strategic mode.
* In the mood for a faster paced and more intense game?, then play any in one of the Six numbered modes in Action mode. Short tags: games, pc game, strawberry jam, strawberry jam game, arcade game, action game, puzzle game, game, free download, fun game, easy game, simple game System Requirements: Windows 95 or above and 32MB of RAM
Freeware alternatives Strawberry Jam 1.0 Free Download Strawberry Jam 1.0 from redgames.net
Similar software shotlights: 50 Castles 1.0A "Build your castle, beat the clock, defend your chickens..." 50 Castles is a fast paced puzzle game that everybody can play! A shot of brain twister, a healthy dollop of pure
Find all software similar on Strawberry Jam 1.0
Similar news: Colleges Fear XP Downloads Will Cause Jam Microsoft Corp.'s decision to release a major upgrade for its flagship operating system in the same month that hundreds of thousands of students are reporting to college campuses across the nation is causing a major headache for some universities. Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games. Find all news similar on Strawberry Jam 1.0