F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition 3.1
( View screenshot )
|Loads movies directly from memory. Protects movies. Creates Flash- enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed. Transparency is fully supported! Flash External API is supported.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlashPlayerControl 2.0 Load movies directly from memory. Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully supported! Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from memory.
- TFlashPlayerControl 2.2 Load movies from any TStream descendant (TResourceStream, TMemoryStream). Protect movies. Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Do all this and more with... TFlashPlayerControl!
|Show all author software|
F-IN-BOX is a .NET component that enhances Macromedia / Adobe Flash
Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display
movies, but instead provides a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/
flash.ocx code. It is thus possible to avoid certain Macromedia /
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
Features at a glance: 1. Loads Flash movies directly from memory 2.
Creates Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the
Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! 3. Transparency is fully
supported! 4. Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) from stream. 5. Enable/
disable flash sounds. 6. Get a snap image of the current flash movie
frame. 7. Creates code which is compatible with any version of Flash
(3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). 8. Flash External API.
Using F-IN-BOX, you can load any Flash movie directly from memory. No
temporary files! Load any movie on-the-fly from any supported source.
For example, you can put one or more Flash movies in the resource
section of your application and then load it from the .EXE! Feel the
portability and power of F-IN-BOX! By default, the control will use
the swflash.ocx/flash.ocx file which is already installed on the
system. The control can alternatively use any swflash.ocx/flash.ocx
file you provide using any supported source. Thanks to this method,
your application will work even if the Flash Player ActiveX does not
exist on the target system.
With F-IN-BOX, hassling with Flash Player ActiveX installation issues
is a thing of the past! Demos, complete with source code, are
available now! One of the problems with Flash programming is that you
have to control what version of Flash you are using. For example, the
property "Stacking" exists only in Flash 5 but doesn't exist in later
revisions. F-IN-BOX automatically detects which Flash version is in
use and prevents a failure if access to nonexistent properties or
methods is attempted.
flash, flash.ocx, swflash.ocx, movie, macromedia, control, library, dll, flash8, flash9
A standard Windows PC
New Flash 10 is fully supported!
| Freeware alternatives F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition 3.1|
| Free Download F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition 3.1 from f-in-box.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.0 Load movies directly from memory. Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully
- FlashPlayerControl .NET 2.0 Loads movies directly from memory. Protects movies. Creates Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed. Transparency is
|Find all software similar on F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition 3.1|
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
- Macromedia's Flash Media Player 7 for Linux Linux users who were previously limited to using Flash Player 6 can now celebrate. Macromedia has finally released the seventh manifestation of its media player to the penguin crowd. Already available for the Windows and Macintosh platforms, the new ...
|Find all news similar on F-IN-BOX, .NET Edition 3.1|