|Allows you to list all the opened windows (applications) on your Windows machine (including hidden and trayed) and to kill them by specifing PART of their titles.
Works also as a command line utility and can be invoked by batch files. Freeware.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- @SwIt Printfil 5.13 Print from DOS-Windows-Unix-Linux to Windows printers: USB, GDI, PDF, e-mail, network, fax, virtual. Capture from LPT1: to LPT9: and redirect the jobs, even to a printer physically connected to the captured port and w/out physical LPT ports installed
|Show all author software|
This freeware utility for Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008, allows you to list the opened windows (applications) on your Windows machine and to kill some of them by specifing their title.
Unlike other killing utilities it works also with hidden and system windows (for example trayed applications) and you can specify only a PART of the window caption.
For example, If you've opened three Windows named Notepad - first.txt, Notepad - second.txt and Notepad - third.txt, you can close all three in once by specifying only Notepad (or only one of them by specifying second.txt)
You can also export a list of all the opened windows (or only those that matches a specified title) into a text file, so that an external application can know in advance if a specific application is on execution, so it can decide whether to kill it or not (and which is the exact title to specify).
This is possible because @KILL can work also as a command line utility, by passing it some parameters, so it can be invoked by external applications and batch files.
applications, Windows, kill, terminate, close, WM_CLOSE, list, title
1. Better compatibility with newer Windows Operating Systems, including Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008;
2. When exporting the list of actually running programs, now you can specify an additional commandline parameter to filter the windows that matches your pattern;
3. Other minor improvements;
| Free Download @Kill 1.1 from aswit.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Automatically Close Popup Windows By Name Software 7.0 Close windows by their name before they appear. For example, if you enter "Calcu," the Microsoft Calculator will close automatically when run. This software offers a solution to
- ProcessKO 4.04 ProcessKO is a small useful tool to quickly kill a running or hanging process / program. Creating "Dearest-KO's" for fast killing processes or programs! One can save many hand
|Find all software similar on @Kill 1.1|