Description: The Logictran RTF Converter provides a way for you to quickly publish your word processing documents. Output formats provided include HTML, XHTML, CSS based HTML, ebook, and Docbook XML.
In addition to the graphical user interface, a command line interface, ActiveX control, DLL and ASP interfaces are provided. These allow the same conversion capabilities to be included in your own applications.
- It's FAST – you can speed through conversions of single documents or large collections without having to open each individually.
- You can add your own standard banners and navigation buttons to the start and/or end of every document or page, without modifying your original documents.
- You can select different looks from very simple to elaborate without changing your documents in any way.
- It can split large documents into smaller linked pages, complete with hypertext indexes and Table of Contents.
- It is completely customizable. All of the HTML/XML markup and translation tables can be modified with a simple text editor.
- It supports tables, frames, standard HTML (4.0 and earlier versions) as well as popular extensions.
- It supports UNICODE and language-dependant titles.
Convert Word to HTML 188.8.131.52 Convert Word to HTML software converter that makes it automatic to create fully formatted, linked HTML publications from within Microsoft Word. Tool automating the DOC to HTML
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.