SiteFiler is an implementation of Internet Explorer designed to make recreational browsing more controlled and enjoyable. It includes bulk download, pop-up window quarantine, frame zooming, image indexer, source viewer and true status messages.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000
Description: SiteFiler is an implementation of Internet Explorer designed to make recreational browsing more controlled and enjoyable. In addition to the most useful Internet Explorer features it includes:
* A bulk download function to automate repetitive "right-click" and "Save" tasks.
* A pop-up window quarantine to control the behavior of pop-up windows and stop them from cluttering up the screen
* A facility to zoom-in on the frames within a frameset
* An image indexer that shows clickable thumbnails of all the images in a local folder optionally grouping the files by date so that you can view them chronologically
* Truthful status messages status messages that show you the real destination of a hyperlink before you click it.
Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .