|RTM enables a Systems Administrator to control most aspects of a remote environment. The simple-to-use, tabbed interface separates applications, services, devices, processes, events and performance monitor, making each of these very easy to control.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:13|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- CDLock 1.4 CDLock lets you set up rules for the local computer, defining when any removable disks which support auto-eject feature can be used and by whom. CDLock even allows controlling access to the Audio CDs.
- PortsLock 2.0 PortsLock is an endpoint security solution that allows system administrators to specify network policy rules based on user and group membership. It provides user-level network policy restrictions for Windows workstations and servers.
|Show all author software|
Remote Task Manager (RTM) is a systems control interface that can be run from any remote Windows 2000/NT computer. This enables a Systems Administrator to control most aspects of a remote environment. The simple-to-use, tabbed interface separates applications, services, devices, processes, events, shared resources and performance monitor, making each of these very easy to control. A Systems Administrator can start or stop services or devices, add new services or devices, manage the run level and adjust the security (permissions, auditing and owner). The Process Function and the Task Manager allows remote termination and adjusting of priority. An Event Viewer lets the Administrator view all events as though they were being run on the host computer. The Performance Monitor displays a dynamic overview of the computer's performance (CPU and memory usage). RTM even supports remote installs, enabling a Systems Administrator to set up a service on remote machines without ever having to physically go to them. RTM adds the ability to lock/shutdown/reboot and to create processes on remote computers. This program is for Systems Administrators looking to simplify task and process administration across a disparate group of Windows NT/2000 machines.
administrator, viewer, devices, reader, sacl, processes, monitor, manager, shares, events, tasks, performance, services, remote, control, security
Win NT 4.0 or later, 32MB RAM, 1MB HDD
- Now Security Patch Analyzer can work through the proxy servers that require authorization.
- The new context menu item - "Open in Explorer" in the Shares tab.
- In the NetStat tab you can filter connections by the protocol (TCP or UDP).
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the "Update Speed" menu's items.
- Several other minor improvements in the interface.
| Find last version of Remote Task Manager|
| Freeware alternatives Remote Task Manager 3.8.2|
| Free Download Remote Task Manager 3.8.2 from protect-me.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- eXtended Task Manager 2.15 The Warecase eXtended Task Manager (XTM) is an extended windows task manager and performance monitoring tool designed for simplifying the environment of the software developer
|Find all software similar on Remote Task Manager 3.8.2|