Polar Help Desk Free is a web based solution that helps you organize support department. With its features like incident management, knowledge base, email integration, reports and user friendly interface it helps you manage your support department.
Polar Draw Component 3.0 Polar Draw Component is a complete draw solution that comes with an arsenal of powerful drawing features enabling you to build Visio-style charts from within your application. Full source code provided offers unlimited customization possibilities.
Polar Help Desk 4.1 Polar Help Desk is a web based solution that helps you organize support department. With its features like incident management, knowledge base, email integration, reports and user friendly interface it helps you manage your support department.
Description: Polar Help Desk Free is a web based solution for organizing support department. It is fully functional, commercially free for 1 technician and unlimited number of end users. No trial period expiration, no obligations and no forms to fill out.
Incident management, knowledge base, email integration, language management, reports and clear user-friendly interface are the features that will enhance and improve your support center while simplifying its management.
- Source code available for purchase
- Easily deployed and configured
- Extremely short training period enabling seamless introduction of new support staff
- Flexible licensing models
- Fully functional web based help desk, commercially free for 1 named user
- Reports and clear user-friendly interface
- Incorporate proven Incident Management process based on ITIL and best practices procedures
- Increase support staff awareness of both customer expectations and IT service management objectives
- Increase customer satisfaction through informing customer about each change of the incident status - communication becomes measurable.
- Customer service requests are fulfilled through Service Level Management processes
- Achieve consistent service levels
- Balance required service levels against the service cost
- Minimize the adverse business impact of incidents through faster resolution (enabled with the automated support processes)
- Decrease operational support costs by leveraging incident duplications and repetitive service procedures
- Solve the spam problem by transferring communication from email to help desk
System Requirements: Server Requirements: Windows 2000 (IIS 5.0) or Windows XP (IIS 5.1) or Windows 2003 (IIS 6.0), Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1, MS SQL Server 2000 or MS SQL Server 2005 Express or MS SQL Server 2005; Client Requirements: MS Internet Explorer 6.0 or b
Change Info: This version has bugs fixed and some features, that lots of our customers requested, implemented.
Smart Online Unveils Web-Based ERP Platform For SMBs OneBiz Conductor will let small to midsize businesses (SMBs) access integrated sales, inventory, accounting, human resources, and other enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications from anywhere via a Web browser.
Remote-management package delivers Web-based help desk 3am Labs extended its line of remote management products on Monday, delivering a Web-based help desk platform that allows administrators to gain control of a remote system to resolve problems without having to preinstall any software.