PostCast Server Professional 3.0.61
( View screenshot )
|PostCast Server transforms your Windows based PC computer into a mail server and deliver your e-mail messages directly from your computer.This is a perfect solution for sending newsletters, notifications and any other types of e-mail.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- PostCast 1.9.963 PostCast automates the creation of contact databases, sends personalized messages and extracts all data from your web forms. It contains autoresponders, an integrated mail server, a scheduler and many other advanced options.
- BaseNow 1.1.7 BaseNow is a database front-end desktop application that provides a powerful tree-style user interface for all your databases. It connects to virtually any database, contains built-in deduplication, data validation, and import/export tools.
|Show all author software|
PostCast Server is an SMTP server program for Windows that enables you to send messages directly from your computer. This program is used for sending newsletters, distributing messages to different mailing lists, sending notifications to your customers, as well as for sending individual messages. You can use it instead of the SMTP server of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). PostCast Server supports all e-mail programs. The program you already use for sending and receiving messages can be connected to the server in a very easy way - by altering just one parameter. Having done so, you can send messages in a usual manner. Once the program has been set, it performs all its tasks in the background. You can set the program to send messages on a daily basis, every hour, immediately after downloading them, or in some other time interval. If necessary, the program will automatically call your ISP and terminate the connection after completing its task. You can connect to it via LAN, Internet or directly from the computer where it has been installed. The program can be configured to send messages for all users within LAN. If necessary, it is possible to limit access to the program using several security options. It has been optimized for very fast message delivery and gets the most out of your Internet connection. While sending messages, the program establishes dozens of connections at the same time. Thus, it reaches maximum speeds and on average delivers about 3,500 messages per hour with an ordinary modem Internet connection and some 13,000 with an ISDN connection. The sending speed increases with the capacity of your Internet connection.
smtp, free, e-mail, merge, list, mail lists, mail server, smtp server, e-mail marketing, autoresponder, shareware, freeware, software, email merge software, newsletter, e-mail merge
Increased sending speed, added new security options
| Freeware alternatives PostCast Server Professional 3.0.61|
| Free Download PostCast Server Professional 3.0.61 from postcastserver.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AY Mail 2.10 Customizable emailing software. Easy import, text or HTML messages, built-in HTML editor and templates, mail merge, flexible sending, scheduling, subscription forms, targeted
|Find all software similar on PostCast Server Professional 3.0.61|
- Windows Server 2003 vanishes from vulnerability list Getting a message or two daily from Symantec's Deep Sight is pretty normal. In those messages I get an early warning of things that could turn out to be vulnerabilities. Sometimes that trickle of warnings becomes a flood, which lets me know that something
- Web Servers Lead Top 20 Security Problems List The SANS (SysAdmin, Audit, Network, Security) Institute has issued its latest list of 20 most critical Internet security vulnerabilities. Web servers top the list of ten vulnerabilities for Windows-based systems, and they fall second on the list for those
|Find all news similar on PostCast Server Professional 3.0.61|