Get PDS Microsoft EDB to PST Recovery software to repair corrupt EDB files and convert EDB to PST instantly. Exchange EDB Recovery tool can swiftly export EDB to PST of such Exchange server versions- 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0.
Apr 3, 2013 14:00:10
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: Need advance EDB to PST Recovery software? So don’t go anywhere and just download PDS EDB to PST converter Software which can beautifully recover Exchange EDB files and make EDB file error free. Through this outstanding EDB to PST conversion tool user can smoothly and swiftly convert EDB to PST and restore EDB mailbox to PST including- Notes, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Journals, Inbox, Outbox, Sent items, Draft etc. Use Exchange EDB recovery program without any hesitation because it has wonderful capability to repair Priv1.EDB or Pub1.EDB files into new working MS Outlook file. EDB to PST Converter software without any trouble convert EDB to PST and convert Exchange EDB to PST with all properties -To, Bcc, Cc, subject, From, Date & Time. Exchange recovery program can productively run on such EDB versions- 5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010.
Some mind blowing features of Exchange EDB to PST recovery software
* Repair Priv1.EDB file into new PST file and Convert EDB to PST.
* Wonderfully migrate EDB file to PST.
* Successfully Convert EDB to Outlook (2010 -97).
* Perfectly Repair corrupt EDB files and convert EDB file to PST
* Easily run on such operating system 95, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, Win7, Vista.
* 24X7X365 online technical support.
* 30 days money back guarantee
* Provide both demo and full version
* Purchase license key of full version EDB to PST recovery software at USD 299 price and save EDB as PST.
Exchange EDB to PST Converter 3.2 By getting Exchange EDB to PST Conversion program, user can quickly recover Exchange database & convert EDB to Outlook with all attachments. Exchange EDB to PST converter tool
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.