|A convenient and easy-to-use application to obtain information on a given IP address or a domain name, including country, state, city, address, contact phone numbers and e-mails, name and version of the remote web server, and ping round-trip time.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:33|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Magic NetTrace 2.00.2 Magic NetTrace is a versatile program that combines ping, WHOIS and traceroute functions into one easy-to-use tool. It lets you identify the source of connectivity problems, track down spammers, find out the geographic location of your ICQ buddy etc.
- MultiTranse 6.7.1 MultiTranse is a software that employs free online resources to translate to/from 22 different languages. The program, which is 100% Unicode compatible, can translate specific words, sentences or even small texts, up to 6000 symbols at a time.
|Show all author software|
HotWhoIs is a convenient and easy-to-use application for sending queries on IP addresses and domain names to whois servers and examining the results.
Using HotWhoIs, you can obtain all available information related to a given IP address or domain name. You can retrieve information about the organization or the internet service provider (ISP) that owns the IP address, including information about the country, state, city, address, contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses. HotWhoIs supports the new data format used by arin.net and forwards queries on the Latin America IP addresses to the lanic.net server. HotWhoIs uses 88 whois servers all around the world to obtain information on 120 domain zones. The program can also query whois servers with plain web POST requests and display the results in the regular format. Currently, such requests can be performed for Argentinean (.ar) domain names. Moreover, the program in most cases can determine the name and version of the remote web server. It can also ping remote hosts so you can check its availability. The utility also supports SOCKS 4 and 5 proxy servers and can perform whois requests from a network connected to Internet via these kinds of proxies.
whois, ip, domain, address, ping, location
MS IE5, Winsock 2 for Windows 95
- Updated IP address range map.
- Fixed the problem with whois queries for .com .net domains
- Added Windows Vista theme.
- Program works more stable under Windows Vista.
- Misc improvements.
| Freeware alternatives HotWhoIs 3.0|
| Free Download HotWhoIs 3.0 from tialsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- IP Address Searcher 2.12 A powerful IP Address Search tool that helps you to search IP address, list all IP Address on your network, ping a host, trace IP, get MAC information, search a ip geographic
|Find all software similar on HotWhoIs 3.0|