Description: WebsitePacker is a powerful offline browser and HTML Help(chm) creator. You can use it to download a website from the Internet to a local directory and browse the site at any time. WebsitePacker also can create a single HTML help (chm) file that contains the downloaded files.
1. Very fast, reliable and easy to use.
2. Downloads multiple files simultaneously.
3. Saves unfinished download task and resumes it later.
4. Only downloads new or changed files for fast updating.
5. Uses filters to give user full control on which files should be downloaded and which should be skipped.
6. Supports proxy servers.
7. Downloaded files can be easily relocated because all paths are stored in relative form.
8. Creates a single HTML Help (chm) file from the downloaded files.
My Offline Browser 1.3 My Offline Browser is a software for offline browsing. It allows you to automatically download and save entire websites including all pages, images and other files to your hard
MetaProducts Offline Browser 1.1 MetaProducts Offline Browser downloads Web pages or entire Web sites, including images, sounds, video and other media files to your hard disk, flash drive or memory card. This will
Nokia funding Minimo browser project, anonymous sources say According to a CNET story published last week, Nokia underwrote the Minimo project, an effort to create a standards-compliant browser for embedded use by shrinking Mozilla. The worldwide mobile phone leader currently uses the commercial Opera browser in .