True Random Password Generator 1.0
( View screenshot )
|There are a lot of password generators available in the Internet. Some of them use standard pseudorandom number generators which are unsuitable for cryptographic purposes. We use a cryptographic random generator, to generate good quality passwords.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Absolute Key Logger 2.5.283 AKL is a small program that records all keystrokes into a log file. You can use it to:
- restore lost typed text in documents and web forms
- find forgotten passwords and logins
- have full control of your computer, control your kids and employees
- Web Password 6.0.922 Using WebPassword, a website owner is able to protect his HTML page with a password quickly, easily and reliably. WebPassword features easy-to-use wizard-type interface. WebPassword uses strong cryptoalgorithm. WebPassword supports all hosting types.
|Show all author software|
There are a lot of password generators available in the Internet. Some of them use standard pseudorandom number generators which are unsuitable for cryptographic purposes. Such generators create weak passwords and must never be used! LastBit Password Generator is a cryptographic random generator, so all generated passwords are of good quality. LastBit Password Generator is available as online service as offline application. It uses Microsoft SilverLight technology. If SilverLight is not installed, you'll be prompted to download and install it. You can right click the generator and use "Install Application" option to make this generator available offline through Windows Start menu like a regular application.
Password Generator has Smart Filter: some characters looks very similar, so it's difficult to distinguish them in a random string. For example, letter O and digit 0; 8 and B; l, I and 1. If this checkbox is checked, such characters will never be used in a generated password.
User can choose password length (the longer password, the stronger it (however it is difficult to remember long passwords) and character set: the more characters in the character set, the better. An alphanumerical password is stronger than a letters-only password; all-printable password is better than an alphanumerical one. Passwords that use both lower and upper cased characters are much, much stronger than lower-case only (or upper-case only) passwords.
password, generator, strong passwords, generate passwords, download password generator, professional password generator, passwords generator, online password generator, passwords
A standard Windows PC, Microsoft SilverLight installed
Password Generator uses Microsoft SilverLight technology. If SilverLight is not installed, you'll be prompted to download and install it.
| Free Download True Random Password Generator 1.0 from lastbit.com|
- Downloading: The Next Generation Kelly is the type of person who gives music industry executives hives. She arrived at college in 2001 having never downloaded music -- illegally or otherwise -- in her life. Within a week of her arrival, a classmate turned her on to Kazaa and she was well
- Students Using New Generation of Downloads College junior Kyle Taylor is downloading hundreds of songs by No Doubt, Bruce Springsteen and others onto the Compaq laptop in his cramped dormitory room. With a few more clicks of his mouse, Taylor is watching commercial-free "Seinfeld" episodes on his
|Find all news similar on True Random Password Generator 1.0|