Description: By default, MOSS2007/WSS 3.0 allows you to manage permissions at the level of list element. SharePoint Column Protector PRO goes deeper than that and allows you to protect your data on per column basis. Permissions for columns are defined for each content type for any SharePoint list or document library. Permissions are effective for item forms and list views, as well as for SharePoint alerts, attachments, Excel- and Access-exported data, and even for SharePoint Web Service! In other words, SharePoint Column Protector PRO fully secures and gives you a greater degree of control over your list-stored data.
With SharePoint Column Protector PRO you can quickly and easily define which list item’s fields are displayable or editable for which users.
• Defining “read-only” and “edit” permissions for selected columns on SharePoint lists and libraries;
• Hiding whole SharePoint list columns.
• Easily managed;
• Manageable from web browser;
• Fully integrated with SharePoint platform;
• Permissions are effective for list views, datasheet views and item forms;
• Supports exporting data to Microsoft Excel and Access;
• Supports permissions for item attachments;
• Supports SharePoint alerts;
• Utilizes column permissions in Web Services;
• Utilizes column permissions when editing data in Access.
SharePoint Column Protector 18.104.22.168 Hiding columns on SharePoint lists. Blocking data in columns for selected users. Selectively securing data from specified users without the necessity of blocking their permissions
Xcelsius Adds Interactive Visualization To MS SharePoint New software from Infommersion makes it possible for IT professionals to represent new and existing information as graphical Web parts, and to see just exactly how that information will impact the rest of their businsees.