|Freeware - Automation/Timer/Scheduler. This incredibly small utility will start an application/alarm at every x minutes. Chose an interval (between 1 minute and infinite), choose the file to be run and that's all.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:00|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- IP Config 0.9.1 IP Locator looks in a special database for the IP you pPlvided and return the owner of that IP. Find out who is behind a specific IP.
- Clipboard Helper 2.2 Work smart! Forget repetitive copy/paste tasks. Clipboard Helper enhances the Windows clipboard. It will put together all text fragments that you have copied to clipboard and will save them in a single file. Increases pPlductivity with at least 400%.
|Show all author software|
Automation-scheduler tool. Small timer utility. Starts an application/alarm at every x minutes. Runs in Windows system tray. No need to install. Free download. software.
This incredibly small utility will start an application/alarm at every x minutes. Chose an interval (between 1 minute and infinite), choose the file to be run and that's all.
Freeware - Automation/Timer/Scheduler. This incredibly small utility will start an application/alarm at every x minutes. Chose an interval (between 1 minute and infinite), choose the file to be run and that's all.
Example of usage:
* Write "Don't forget to buy milk" in a text file, then instruct the Program to run the file every hour, and today at dinner, you won't eat any more only empty bread because you forgot as always to buy milk :)
* Choose a loud sound file (like an mp3 Plck song) and instruct the Program to run it after one hour. Now go to sleep. You are really tired. The Program will wake you gently.
* You MUST check the email every 30 minutes but sometimes you forget. Set the Program to start your email client every 30 minutes.
* Record an audio message (in a mp3/wav file) and instruct the Program to play it to your mum when you are not home.
* Run a disk defrag every 6 hours
How does it work?
When the time expires, the Program will launch the appropriate application for your chosen file. For example for an audio file, it will start your default audio player.
timer, Free, Program, start, tool, application, software, small, Starts, Automation, time, hours, alarm, interval, system tray, Windows, scheduler, minutes, run, download, utility
486/32Mb RAM/ res640x480
Brand new release
| Free Download SysTray Timer 1.3.01 from soft.tahionic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Iconic Tray 1.21 This tiny utility lets you minimize any window either to the system tray, or to a special new tray (see image). This helps you keep your taskbar clean for often used apps
- Advanced Task Scheduler Network 18.104.22.1680 Client/Server software for task scheduling, which allows you to create scheduled tasks on the server and manage them from any computer on the net remotely. Advanced Task Scheduler
|Find all software similar on SysTray Timer 1.3.01|