Fix Broken Links for Excel 1.1.5
( View screenshot )
|Microsoft Excel 2000-2013 add-on helps you to find and fix broken links in Excel linked files. Program key functions: search for documents with the broken links, fixing broken links, work with files stored on web-sites and SharePoint servers.|
Mar 21, 2014 16:57:08|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- MAPILab Toolbox 3.0 A set of 18 "must have" Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007 add-ins for high-performance and useful functionality: you can schedule message sending; access files from your computer through email; manage your contact base; redirect your messages, and more.
- Duplicate Email Remover 2.15.0 Delete duplicate emails and posts in Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server folders; search across your folders. A duplicate found can also be marked, copied or moved to any other folder. Works as an add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000-2007. Free trial.
|Show all author software|
Fix Broken Links for Excel will help you to find and fix broken links in Microsoft Excel 2000-2013 linked files.
Key add-on functions:
1. Search for documents with the broken links.
Fix Broken Links for Excel will find the documents with broken links appeared in the result of copying, moving or renaming the file. The results of the search will be presented as a convenient and comprehensive report.
2. Fixing broken links.
Fix Broken Links for Excel restores the broken links to files. After fixing them, you will be provided with a report enumerating a list of files with fixed links as well as a list of the files where the links can not be restored with the connected parts missing. The program has a special mode of marking the files using which you can quickly restore broken links in the documents which you have to frequently move from one computer to another.
3. Transferring or copying linked documents to another location.
Fix Broken Links for Excel will transfer the linked documents to a specified folder (location - folder, device, etc) saving all links. This function is particularly useful for those who work with the same documents, for example on their PC and notebook.
4. Work with files stored on web-sites and SharePoint servers.
With the help of HTTP protocol, Fix Broken Links for Excel can work with remote documents in the same way as with local ones. This opportunity allows you to download documents directly from a web-site or SharePoint server. Copying the linked documents from SharePoint server by means of Fix Broken Links for Excel, you automatically save all links in them.
excel, xls, move xls, excel add-in, excel download, broken link, repair excel link, xls links, links in workbooks, fix excel links, xlsx, microsoft excel, worksheets, linked excel files, excel broken links, add-on, excel plugin, excel plug-in
Microsoft Excel 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013, Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0
Support for Microsoft Excel 2013 has been added.
| Freeware alternatives Fix Broken Links for Excel 1.1.5|
| Free Download Fix Broken Links for Excel 1.1.5 from office-excel.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Advanced Consolidation Manager 1.1.1 Add-on for advanced table merging and data consolidating in MS Excel 2000-2010. Advanced Consolidation Manager will allow you to process any number of files per one program run as
- MAPILab Find and Replace 1.2.1 MAPILab Find and Replace for Excel is an advanced version of the "Find and Replace" function. The add-on has a number of benefits: simultaneous work with several files; saving and
|Find all software similar on Fix Broken Links for Excel 1.1.5|
- SAP Business One Adds Excel Reporting with iLytix Systems Buy SAP (NYSE: SAP) announced it acquired a Norwegian software company, iLytix Systems AS, and will be introducing new reporting and budgeting capabilities in its SMB suite, Business One, as a result.
- Quest Fixes Broken Windows Investments in technology are supposed to improve business, right? Well, as companies implement various systems from the likes of Sun Microsystems (Nasdaq: SUNW - News), BEA Systems (Nasdaq: BEAS - News), Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL - News), Microsoft (Nasdaq: M
|Find all news similar on Fix Broken Links for Excel 1.1.5|