River Past Video Slice 5.8
( View screenshot )
|Trim or split videos from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, RM/RAM, WMV, and Xvid to AVI, WMV, DivX, XviD, or DV. Frame accurate. Preview video to set the exact frame. Easy to use operations to set the trim and split timecode|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
|Author||River Past Corp.||
click for full size
More author software:
- River Past DVD QuickRip 1.8 DVD QuickRip will rip the disc to individual VOB files based on chapters.
- River Past Crazi Video 2.8 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGM, RM/RAM and WMV to iPod, Archos, cell phone, PMC, PSP Sansa, Zen & Zune.
|Show all author software|
River Past Video Slice is an easy-to-use and fast video trimmer and splitter software for cutting the video to the exact frame for your editing and authoring needs.
It provides a preview window with full control, including play, pause, stop, and frame accurate step backward and step forward. This allows you to get to the exact frame for the editing. It features a clear time line editing window, allowing you to trim video and/or cut video into segments. Both continuous and discontinuous segments are allowed.
It accepts a wide range of video formats, including 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT(VCD), DivX, DV, FLC/FLI Flic animation, animated GIF, Matroska MKV, QuickTime MOV, MP4 (MPEG-4), MPEG-1, OGG Media OGM, RealMedia RM/RAM, WMV, and XviD. You can either output to AVI, WMV, DivX, XviD, DV, MKV or OGM. You can choose your video and/or audio codecs, video quality, video size, frame rate, audio sample rate, channel, and bitrate.
For AVI input, you can remultiplex the file to AVI without reencoding with super fast speed. The original video quality is preserved, and it takes less than 1% (often just seconds, depending on the length of the video) of the time if the video is decoded and reencoded.
With Animated GIF Booster Pack, you can output the video to animated GIF files. This is the easiest way for web masters to create moving thumbnails for the video. You can output the video to FLIC animation file.
With Image Sequence Booster Pack, you can output the video to still images, including BMP, GIF, or JPEG files.
With MOV Booster Pack, you can convert to QuickTime MOV movies. With MPEG-4 Booster Pack, you can convert to MP4 movies. With the optional 3GP Booster Pack, you can output to 3GPP or 3GPP2 video.You have
Now, you can add a DirectShow decoding method (file reader, splitter, decoder) to expand the input file format support.
No adware or spyware. DirectX 8 and WMF9 required (download link available on the web site).
30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
software, video, conversion, converter, transcoder, trim, trimmer, split, splitter, cut, cutter, slice, AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, DIVX, QT, QuickTime, MOV, XVID, DV, RealMedia, RM, RAM, MP4
500 mhz PC, DirectX 8.0 and WMF9
Now can convert from Matroska MKV and OGG Media OGM. Also added MKV and OGM as output formats.
| Find last version of River Past Video Slice|
| Freeware alternatives River Past Video Slice 5.8|
| Free Download River Past Video Slice 5.8 from download.riverpast.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- River Past Crazi Video for iPhone 2.7 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG
|Find all software similar on River Past Video Slice 5.8|
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion The United States will work with at least seven other countries to harvest methane emissions as fuel and reduce pollution that contributes to global warming, the Bush administration announced Wednesday.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on River Past Video Slice 5.8|