Japplis Website Optimizer 3.0
( View screenshot )
Nov 30, 2012 13:33:06|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- JLearnIt 5.0 JlearnIt is a multilingual dictionary sorted by categories that helps you learn vocabulary of another language progressively (each word has a level of use).Many languages are available including English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Italian.
- XINS 2.2 XINS is a Web Services framework. APIs are defined in a simple XML format. Then the specifications in HTML, the WSDL file, the Java client and server side code are generated from the specifications. APIs accept SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, JSON and more.
|Show all author software|
This will not only make your website faster but also save bandwidth.
Japplis Website Optimizer can also add the height, width and alt attribute to the images if missing.
It also contains a PHP optimization part.
It can also generate a .htaccess file to improve the caching of the website Apache Server.
Japplis Website Optimizer can run online and be deployed on an Intranet.
Japplis Website Optimizer is platform independent : runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2, ...
1. Free;. 2. Improve directory selection;. 3. ETagging files;. 4. Copy other files option. 5. Several bug fixes.
| Find last version of Japplis Website Optimizer|
| Free Download Japplis Website Optimizer 3.0 from website-optimizer.japplis.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CutMaster2D Pro 184.108.40.206 Optimizer - Optimization for Glass, Panels, Plastics, Sheet Metal. Pattern cutting optimiser / optimizer - the panel optimising / optimizing system. Raise your productivity and
|Find all software similar on Japplis Website Optimizer 3.0|
- Cisco buys traffic optimizer Cisco Systems this week announced a definitive agreement to acquire privately held Parc Technologies, a developer of traffic engineering software for routing optimization, for US$9 million.
- Microsoft's CSS Plans for IE 7 Draw Cheers, Jeers Although it won't fix most of its CSS-related bugs until Beta 2, Microsoft is going public with what it expects to deliver, standards-wise, by the time Internet Explorer 7.0 ships. Acid2 test compliance isn't on the short list.
|Find all news similar on Japplis Website Optimizer 3.0|