Description: ID Devices Lock is a very useful program to have on your computer in order to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access. It allows you to prevent any data-collecting via an USB device by denying copying access.
- Denies copying access of files to any devices
- Locks USB devices, CD-ROMs and Floppy disks
- Protects you computer against attacks
- Password protects information and data loss
- Suitable for personal or business privacy
- Prevents information loss due to USB devices that can be plugged into your computer. ID Devices Lock denies access to all plug-in devices that can carry and transmit information and data away from your PC.
- Denies copying access to all USB devices, blocking CDs from being encrypted with information found on your computer, as well as Floppy disks from being written with your personal data.
- Protects your computer against any outside threats or any hack attacks, working as a Windows Service at Local System level allowing the program to effectively run even on computers with no privileges.
- ID Devices Lock is suitable for all business or personal needs.
- Provides password protection, allowing you to decide when exactly to protect your computer by locking all copying devices that attempt to take information from you PC. At your request, you can enable/disable protection by the use of a secure password.
- ID Devices Lock offers restriction options. It enables you to decide what devices should be locked and which ones should be allowed and accepted.
- ID Devices Lock has a convenient graphic interface which is very simple to use. It requires minimal space on your computer to operate efficiently.
Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.