Tetcolor II + Autopilot is a tetris clone. The purpose of the game is to arrange falling blocks of the same color in a line of 3 or more. By pressing "a" you may see how programm gets high score without your aid... You can publish records on site.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Tetcolor II + Autopilot is a tetris clone on motives Tetcolor, Sotnikov, 1991 (DOS) . The purpose of the game is to arrange falling blocks of the same color in a line of 3 or more. Free, portably, no install needed!!!
1. Autopilot - by pressing "a" you may see how program gets high score without your aid...
2. Graphical, English/Russian interface.
3. Enabled arrows on the keyboard (for those who thinks NUMPAD is inconvenient).
4. Boss protection (by pressing Esc you may hide the game into windows tasks panel and where it looks like Explorer with "Reports" folder opened).
5. Score over 99999 now is possible.
6. Whistle on achievement of the highest score.
7. In Pause mode the timer of level rising is stopped too, unlike in old version.
8. Window mode option.
9. Game pauses automatically if the window loses focus, except when in autopilot mode. So you may work, while Autopilot keeps playing and making new records...
10. Now You are able to publish Your records and...
11. ... see them
12. Corrected bonus calculation algorithm
13. Fixed bonus presentation
14. For better readability triads in numbers are split with a dot