|LiteCAD SDK is a 2D vector graphics library. It serves as a foundation for your own customized drawing applications (CAD/GIS). The library is furnished in two discreet formats; as a run-time Windows 32 bit DLL; and, as an OCX. Both are included.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- VeCAD DLL/OCX 6.0 VeCAD is a 3D vector graphics library. It serves as a foundation for your own customized drawing applications (CAD/GIS). The library is furnished in two discreet formats; as a run-time Windows 32 bit DLL; and, as an OCX. Both are included.
- LiteCAD 188.8.131.52 Create, edit, view, and print 2D CAD drawings
|Show all author software|
LiteCAD SDK is a tool for software developers who build own specialized drawing applications, CAD / CAM / GIS type. The main component of the package, LiteCAD DLL provides 2D vector graphics possiblilities and has a simple API for using it with the popular languages such as Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Delphi. LiteCAD OCX module provides ActiveX interface for the DLL. The SDK also includes a powerful CAD editor in executable form, based entirely on the LiteCAD DLL. Use this application to visualize your own project's possibilities!
- Graphics objects: Point, Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Ellipse, Rectangle, Text (single, multiline, arc), Raster Image, Hatch, Dimension (rotated, aligned, angular, ordinate, radial, diametic), Leader, Block Insertion, Viewport.
- Named objects: Block, Layer, Linetype, Text Style, Dimension Style, Layout.
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Explode, Erase, Join, Offset. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Various snap modes allows you to draw/edit objects accurately without tedious calculations. Snapping modes use ID markers to enhance operator speed and vision. Superior Polar Tracking capability. Command line interface offers exact placement of objects.
- Event-driven mechanism allows your application to control user's actions with a drawing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs. A unique identifier for each object facilitates external database referencing.
- Supports AutoCAD DXF drawings format. Other vector formats can be added using the plugin interface.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP/SHX fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Print Preview. Also you can use Paper space layouts to prepare paper sheets ready for printing.
- Multi-language interface. Easy localization to any language.
2d, vector, graphic, library, cad, gis, cam, component, dll, activex, ocx, sdk, dxf, dwg
| Freeware alternatives LiteCAD SDK 184.108.40.206|
| Free Download LiteCAD SDK 220.127.116.11 from kolbasoft.com|