|A free form hierarchical information organizer. The ultimate replacement for spreadsheets, mind mappers, PIMs, text editors and small databases.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:28|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Mac OS|
|Author||Wouter van Oortmerssen||
click for full size
More author software:
- ProcrastiTracker 1.2 ProcrastriTracker is a time tracking tool that automatically tracks what applications and documents you use, and allows you to view statistics on your usage in great detail. It is written to be small and non-intrusive.
|Show all author software|
A free form hierarchical information organizer.
The ultimate replacement for spreadsheets, mind mappers, PIMs, text editors and small databases.
Suitable for any kind of data organization, such as Todo lists, calenders, project management, brainstorming, organizing ideas, planning, requirements gathering, presentation of information, etc.
It's like a spreadsheet, immediately familiar, but much more suitable for complex data because it's hierarchical.
It's like a mind mapper, but more organized and compact.
It's like a text editor, but with structure.
spreadsheet, mind mapper, personal information manager, information organizer
| Free Download TreeSheets 2009-1-25 from treesheets.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- LeaderTask Organizer 5.7.5 LeaderTask is a business organizer for a modern person. LeaderTask has a smart system for managing projects, tasks, contacts, events. Set your goals. Work more effectively and have
- LeaderTask Personal Organizer 6.30 LeaderTask is a business organizer for a modern person. LeaderTask has a smart system for managing projects, tasks, contacts, events. Set your goals. Work more effectively and have
|Find all software similar on TreeSheets 2009-1-25|
- Onaro Manager Software Heads Off SAN Troubles To stop storage network problems before they occur, Onaro is introducing its predictive change management software to simplify administration and manage the growth of SANs.
- Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
|Find all news similar on TreeSheets 2009-1-25|