|The WinTar application was designed to be a simple and cute 32-bit Windows version tarball archiver. A powerful tool which allows you to create, manage and extract most popular Unix/Linux like tarball and windows format archive files.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:19|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- QQSmile Deflexion 2.0 QQSmile Deflexion game is a chess-like board game that has two built in lasers and movable Egyptian-themed game pieces that have embedded mirrors which can be position to bounce the laser light around the board and hit opponent's pieces.
|Show all author software|
The WinTar application was designed to be a simple and cute 32-bit Windows version tarball archiver. A powerful tool which allows you to create, manage and extract most popular Unix/Linux like tarball and windows format archive files.
WinTar can create and read several different archive formats, including most popular tar variants, several cpio formats, both BSD and GNU ar variants, Zip, 7Z and CAB archive formats. It can also write shar archives and read ISO9660 CDROM images.WinTar supports creating and extracting single Gzip, BZip2,Unix compress, LZMA and Huffman coding files.
WinTar can read and extract GNU tar, ustar, pax interchange format, cpio, Mtree, Zip,7Z, CAB and ISO9660 formats.
WinTar can create ustar, pax interchange format, cpio, shar formats, Mtree, CAB,7Z and Zip archive formats.
WinTar supports pax interchange format, It eliminates almost all limitations of historic tar formats and provides a standard method for incorporating vendor-specific extensions.
WinTar supports of Gzip, Bzip2, Unix compression compression algorithms and None compression method for archives.
WinTa supports single gzip,bzip2,Huffman coding,Unix compress and LZMA compression file formats.
When reading archive files, WinTar can automatically detect archive formats and its compression method.
When viewing a archive file, if there are image files in the archive, WinTar can Thumbnail and priview these image files in File List pane and the Preview pane. It is full integrated with Windows shell.
With Modern Windows explorer and Office 2007 style Graphical User Interface (GUI), WinTar is cool and easy to use.
WinTar is the right choice for for Windows user to create or manage Unix/Linux like tarball archives and other archive format files. It is both affordable to everyone and a real value.
tbz2, pax, tbz, WinTar, archive types, taz, windows tarball archiver, zip, tar.gz, tar.Z, cpio, tgz, unix archive, tar, shar, ustar, tar.bz2, tb2, GNU tar, gzip, cab, linux archive, ar, compression, bzip2, iso, mtree
25MB of RAM and 5MB of disk space
1.Added supports archive formats: gzip,bzip2,Huffman compress,Unix compress,LZMA and 7Z archive format. 2.Added Windows shell integration. 3.Added E-Mail archive file to recipient feature. 4.Added and update multi-archive files extraction feature.5.Added Extract archive files to separate folder.
| Find last version of WinTar|
| Freeware alternatives WinTar 3.0.1500|
| Free Download WinTar 3.0.1500 from miscosoftware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CompreXX 4.1 Archives behave like folders in Explorer! Browse, copy files from, and add files to archives just like any regular folder. The plug-in based product can directly compress RAR, ACE
- EF Find 6.80 EF Find is a powerful search program. Look for files, text, HEX sequences and regular expressions inside 7-Zip, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, GZIP, IMG, ISO (ISO9660), LHA, RAR
|Find all software similar on WinTar 3.0.1500|
- SCO to bundle Linux licence with Unix line The SCO Group is looking to bundle its controversial Linux licences with its Unix products. SCO claims that Linux users need to buy the licences because Linux contains some of its intellectual property, placed there without consent.
- Linux Compression Format Flaw Found A critical flaw in a compression format widely used in Linux and Unix can give hackers a way into machines, security experts say.
|Find all news similar on WinTar 3.0.1500|