Professional ASP.NET component to convert HTML to PDF from you dynamic Web Applications. The PDF Duo .Net is absolutly independent .NET assembly coded on pure C#. Quality converting HTML to PDF from/to a FILE/ URL/ STREAM/ tagged STRING.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Databeam Excel .Net 2.1 XLS to HTML conversion with the help of Net component Databeam Excel .Net. It also allows to change cells data of XLS befor conversion and automatically send resulting HTML via email as a HTML report.
Data Cell Excel .Net 2.1 XLS to HTML conversion with the help of Net component Data Cell Excel .Net. It also allows to change cells data of XLS befor conversion and automatically send resulting HTML via email as a HTML report.
Description: PDF Duo .Net is a converting component for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (VB, C# etc.) users to enable conversion of Text, HTML, HTMLX documents to PDF. The main class HtmlToPdf provides all necessary methods and properties to enable multi-purpose customization of the resulting PDF.
Developers can easily invoke the converting component in their own application or website projects on base of ASP.NET. To deploy the PDF Duo .Net component you will need only three lines of code. Installing package is provided with fully featured demos written in both C# and Visual Basic. Simple examples with source code help you using the PDF Duo .Net component to successfully convert HTML to PDF.
Main functions allow to convert HTML represented as:
- Page from Url address
PDF Duo .Net component skillfully converts:
- tables and embedded tables;
- table borders, cell background;
- images (png, jpg, wmf, bmp);
- font face, color and size;
- italic, bold and underline text;
- subscript and superscript text;
- background colors;
- other text formatting.
PDF Duo .Net Key features:
- Conversion directions: HTML to PDF, XHTML to PDF, TXT to PDF.
- Strict copying of HTML file formatting to PDF file in your own ASP.NET project.
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
- HTML file can include formatting styles CSS those will be correct converted to PDF.
- PDF compression to further reduce PDF document sizes.
- Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
- Allows to convert either from HTML file or from HTML string stream.
- Takes a Web Site URL instead of HTML file in order to convert to PDF.
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office(R) or Adobe Acrobat(R). Supports .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5
PDF Vision .Net 2.0.0 PDF Vision .Net is a component to convert images and HTML to PDF with page header, footer. The DLL component doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or any other requirements. The component
PDF-Writer.NET 126.96.36.199 PDF-Writer.NET component is designed to provide developers with an easy-to-use tool for creating standard PDF file from ASP.NET and WinForm applications. PDF-Writer.NET component
Microsoft Probes Flaw in ASP.NET A glitch in the platform's processing of URLs could allow intruders to access password-protected sections of a Web site simply by altering a URL.
In Brief: Eiffel releases tool for authoring ASP.Net pages Eiffel Software has released Eiffel for ASP.Net, a free tool for developing dynamic Web sites and Web applications in Eiffel. Eiffel's Design by Contract feature makes it easy to write bug-free code to build business-critical applications. The tool runs w