PostgreSQLDirect .NET 3.75
( View screenshot )
|An enhanced data provider for PostgreSQL-based database applications development that offers both high performance native connectivity to the PostgreSQL database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
PostgreSQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for PostgreSQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing PostgreSQL-based database applications. As part of the Core Lab database application development framework, PostgreSQLDirect .NET offers both high performance native connectivity to the PostgreSQL database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
PostgreSQLDirect .NET introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of PostgreSQLDirect .NET.
* Direct access to PostgreSQL server
* 100% managed code
* High performance
* Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of PostgreSQL server
* All PostgreSQL data types support
* .NET Compact Framework support
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models
* Powerful PgSqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
* Extra data binding capabilities
* Cross-form components cooperation
* Ability of monitoring query execution
PostgreSQLDirect .NET supports PostgreSQL server since 7.1 version to 8.2, Pervasive Postgres SQL server. The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1 and .NET Compact Framework 1.1 and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments:
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2008
* Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
* Turbo C# Professional
* Borland Developer Studio 2006
* Borland Developer Studio 2005
* Borland Delphi 8
* Borland C#Builder
PostgreSQLDirect .NET can be used together with UniDirect .NET data provider that provides universal access to different databases within a single code.
PostgreSQL, PgSQL, development, tool, SQL, query, data, data provider, .NET, access, server, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Framework
Supported .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
Supported Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
| Find last version of PostgreSQLDirect .NET|
| Freeware alternatives PostgreSQLDirect .NET 3.75|
| Free Download PostgreSQLDirect .NET 3.75 from devart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- UniDirect .NET 2.05 UniDirect .NET offers universal access to the data of databases for the Microsoft .NET Framework. It supports most of major database servers, including Microsoft SQL Server
|Find all software similar on PostgreSQLDirect .NET 3.75|