|Turnkey availability monitoring designed for the SMB to ensure your network, servers, & applications are always up!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Professional Edition 5.2 A collection of over 30 Network Discovery, Monitoring and Management tools. Includes NETWORK MONITOR with email alerting, BANDWIDTH MONITOR, MIB WALK, IP NETWOR BROWSER, MAC ADDRESS DISCOVERY & many more. Pound for Pound, the best toolset available.
|Show all author software|
Do you know what’s up with your network? What’s going on right now with all those network devices, servers, and applications that are the magic behind your business? To keep on top of what’s happening with all of those moving parts, you need an easy-to-use, reliable monitoring solution that enables you to get a leg up on problems before you get swamped with calls from those high-maintenance users over in accounting.
ipMonitor delivers out-of-the-box availability monitoring that is perfect for small- and medium-sized businesses. With ipMonitor, you always know exactly what’s happening with your applications, servers, and network devices. Plus, ipMonitor includes a built-in database and Web server, so you don’t need to install anything but ipMonitor – making it fast, affordable, and easy, even if you don’t have a PhD in network management.
- Quickly discovering IP-based network devices and automatically recommending SmartMonitor settings for each device – a huge time savings as no manual configuration is required
- Performing out-of-the-box monitoring of Active Directory®, DNS, Microsoft® Exchange, FTP, Web, IMAP, MS SQL Server™, SMTP, and more
- Enabling both logical and dynamic grouping of devices to facilitate organization and management
- Monitoring end-user experience with synthetic transactions
- Creating customizable network maps that enable you to visually monitor network data and to drill down to take immediate corrective actions
- Automating recovery and remediation actions to reduce downtime
- Providing a cutting-edge user interface and dashboard that enable you to quickly get a clear view of the health of your network and application infrastructure
- Leveraging SNMP, WMI, and RPC for agent-less monitoring of critical applications and systems
quality assurance, time series reporting, network maintenence, uptime, SNMP monitoring, network downtime, Windows monitoring, Live reporting, system resource monitoring, network monitoring, admin dashboard, network alerting, microsoft exchange monitor
Intel® Pentium® Processor 1.0, 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM for a 500 Monitor installation
zoomable reports, Mass edit, new resource monitors, relations navigator, Admin Dashboard, file property monitor, temperature, humidity and fan monitors, drag and drop configuration.
| Find last version of ipMonitor|
| Freeware alternatives ipMonitor 9|
| Free Download ipMonitor 9 from solarwinds.s3.amazonaws.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ipMonitor (registered) 8.5 ipMonitor 8.5 is a secure real-time network monitoring software designed to proactively Monitor, Alert and Recover critical applications, servers and infrastructure equipment
- Website Uptime Monitoring Tool 184.108.40.206 Website uptime monitoring software can easily analyze any inaccessible or downtime website status and alert you by sending instant emails, beep sound alarms or runs a specific
|Find all software similar on ipMonitor 9|
- Report: Storage-Resource Management Drives Industry Growth Storage-resource management software is, for the first time, the leading growth driver in the overall storage-software market, according to IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Storage Software Tracker.
- Azul Taps Network Resources Azul Systems Inc. wants to do with compute power what other companies have done with storage and I/Otake it off the server and create a pool of resources on the network.
|Find all news similar on ipMonitor 9|