Description: ID Computer Spy is a handy utility specifically designed for automatic Internet and PC surveillance. Combining these two powerful features, it monitors records of your emails, Instant Message chats, web sites visited, as well as program's activities.
- Monitors Internet activities and website viewing
- Registers PC actions and launched applications
- Makes Keystrokes recording
- Offers password protection for log files
- Provides a warning monitoring screen
- Monitors all of your Internet actions. ID Computer Spy informs you regarding each website that has been visited using your PC and registers web-surfing actions.
- Registers PC activities, monitoring all actions, and programs' usage. It stores all information regarding launched applications, and running programs, enabling you to be in aware of them and in control at all times.
- ID Computer Spy makes records of Keystrokes. These recordings include every key that was used for an application program and even Chat Messenger.
- Offers logging activity information. It allows you to see the printer, clipboard and file access log and even delivered emails log. You can choose to pack log files or to put them under password protection.
- Allows you to delete the log files at any moment. ID Computer Spy also gives you the opportunity to program it to automatically delete them.
- ID Computer Spy provides an alert monitoring screen. When it monitors all applications and programs, it lets you know by a warning screen and allows you to be in control of all the monitoring actions that takes place .
- Captures screen shots in PING format and compress them at your request. Together with all of the logging information, you can enable the export/import option and have them sent via e-mail.
- ID Computer Spy has an easy to use, convenient graphic interface, takes little space on your disk to run and works simple, fast and with great results.
How to protect your computer from hackers Almost all of us use Microsoft's Internet Explorer to surf the Net. But the Web browser has rip currents, and some particularly nasty ones have appeared in recent weeks.
Six steps to protect your computer NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Besides slowing down your computer and subjecting you to annoying pop-ups, worm and virus attacks can do serious harm.