Email Abuse Analysis Solution for ISPs. Identifies the originating source of email abuse complaints extremely quickly, and allows you to immediately contact the originating customer and take appropriate action.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:06
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
ClipSize 2.6 Shows you how much memory the clipboard is using. This can be very useful when you are using a computer with limited memory or with memory-intensive applications such as image editing or desktop publishing.
TextPipe Web Search and Replace 7.1.7 Fix your million page website FAST! with advanced multi-file, multi-folder search and replace, with multi-line exact matches, sounds-like and typographical error correction, pattern matching. Winner of SIA 2003 "Best Application" award.
Description: Email Abuse Analysis Solution for ISPs. Identifies the originating source of email abuse complaints extremely quickly, and allows you to immediately contact the originating customer and take appropriate action. AbusePipe is the ONLY system that deals with abuse COMPLAINTS, and helps ISPs in their fight against SPAM from within their own networks. Use with KANA and other incoming mail solutions.
* Far quicker response time to abuse emails (From 3 weeks down to 1 day or 1 hour depending on reporting period chosen)
* Far less chance of your ISP being black-banned by other ISPs for failure to act against SPAMers
* Less technical staff required to investigate abuse. Technical staff can return to their normal job functions rather than spending the majority of it reacting to email abuse
* SPAMmers will find your ISP less of a 'soft target', and hence they will target other ISPs
* Move abuse follow-up to a front-of-house activity, with a simple report forwarded to call centre staff for customer follow-up on a daily basis
* Unique data warehouse allows for abuse emails to be analysed via customized reports or via Reporting tools such as Brio and Business Objects.
BS Parser 1.00.00.02 BS-Parser is a typical multifunctional, module, multi stream parser, whose help you can use to make analysis of the content of a chosen web-page. Semi-professional HTML-parser
Advanced Email Parser Server 2.15 Advanced Email Parser makes email processing automatically. Extract data from email and store it to database, create personal autoresponders, automate and schedule follow up
URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.