PDF Master Server Edition 3.0
( View screenshot )
|PDF Master Server Edition 3.0, installed on a single computer (usually a server) in an office network allows to convert any documents on any computer, connected to this local network, to PDF format (PDF documents or files).|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:00|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- PDF Quick Master 3.5 PDF Quick Master automatically creates a PDF file from your application. You should not do any settings, they will be defined automatically.
- Beauty Studio - Style Advisor 4 4.0 Style Advisor 4 with its over 500 different styles is your perfect consultant when finding a new style (complete with hairstyle, make up, and accessoires) for any occasion in just a few clicks. Style and colour type consulting included.
|Show all author software|
PDF Master Server Edition 3.0, installed on a single computer (usually a server) in an office network allows to convert any documents on any computer, connected to this local network, to PDF format (PDF documents or files).
The program does not require installation on all computers, where it is necessary to convert documents to PDF format, as the converting itself occurs on the computer, where the program is installed.
To convert any document on another computer of the network, it is sufficient to print it on PDF Master SE 3.0 printer, which is accessible over the network after program installation on server. Thus it is only needed to add network printer to the list of used printers with the help of a standard procedure "Add printer" in "Printers and Faxes" folder on every computer, where document converting is necessary.
PDF Master SE 3.0, based on a virtual network printer, has another great advantage: it allows converting documents of any formats from any applications that are able to print a document or just any information (calculation results, search results etc.).
PDF Master SE 3.0 automatically returns documents, converted to PDF format, to the computer of the user, who sent it for converting. There are several alternate methods of delivery:
- copying of a document to the personal shared folder of the user
- copying of a document to the folder, specified by the administrator of the program
- sending of a document as an e-mail attachment to the personal address of the user
- sending of a document as an e-mail attachment to one or multiple addresses, specified by the administrator of the program
- printing of a document on a usual printer
PDF Technology, PDF creation, PDF conversion, PDF viewing, convert to PDF, create PDF, licensing, PDF tools, pdf creator, pdf editor, pdf sdk, pdf library, pdf office, pdf server, pdf/a, pdf/x, pdf document, document management, archive, pdf form
P-III+, 10 Mb HDD, CD-ROM
1) neue PDF-Engine 2) scheduler 3) erweiterte Eigenschaften
| Freeware alternatives PDF Master Server Edition 3.0|
| Free Download PDF Master Server Edition 3.0 from maus-soft.de|