Picture Information Extractor 6.31
( View screenshot )
|Viewer and photo data toolkit. Free image browser that extracts all metadata from JPG and RAW, downloads from digital cameras, renames automatically, rotates losslessly. Geotagging with interactive map. File manager and fast viewer with slide show.|
Jul 14, 2012 13:07:05|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Printstation 4.25 Batch printing of photos and creation of albums and photo documentations with automatic layout and labeling. Output to printer, PDF or image file. Integrated thumbnail browser and fast picture viewer for convenient reviewing and selection.
- Picmeta PhotoTracker 1.7 Picmeta PhotoTracker automatically geotags photos based on track information from any GPS device (.gpx files). It writes GPS EXIF data to JPG, TIFF and RAW formats.
|Show all author software|
Deluxe viewer and photo metadata toolkit for amateur photographers and professionals alike.
PIE is a free image browser and viewer with perfectly integrated photo metadata and file renaming features. It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC information from JPG and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface.
One part of the metadata is standardized and contains information such as date and time the picture was taken, shutter speed and aperture etc. But a lot of information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data, is stored in the Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. PIE, however, contains the most extensive Makernote database on the market.
* Edit EXIF and IPTC metadata, add or delete tags, change date picture taken, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, in single file and batch mode
* Geotagging of photos with interactive map
* Automatically rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information
* Quick batch change of capture date/time, works with JPG and RAW formats.
* Allows to remove EXIF, IPTC and/or XMP headers from JPG-files.
* Very comfortable picture file manager. Move, copy, delete and rename picture files.
* Fast integrated picture viewer, naturally with image preloading, zooming and panning, as well as slide show features.
* Best way to download from memory card to your computer. It automatically creates a folder structure, moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask, and rotates photos taken in portrait mode.
* Support for PTP/MTP transfer, iPhone, iPad
Support for Sony .ARW .SR2, Canon .CRW .CR2, Adobe .DNG, Epson .ERF, Kodak .DCR .KDC, Mamiya .MEF, Minolta .MRW, Nikon .NEF, Olympus .ORF, Pentax .PEF, Fuji .RAF, Generic .RAW.
The free version does not save metadata, but is otherwise fully functional.
digital camera, picture, metadata, meta, exif, xmp, iptc, gps, picture information, rename, redate, transfer, rotate, lossless, viewer, geotagging, date change
Grouping feature, browser enhancements, fixes
| Free Download Picture Information Extractor 6.31 from picmeta.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Exif Farm Pro 2.3 Exif Farm Pro - EXIF/EXIF GPS/IPTC/ XMP/ data viewer, EXIF/EXIF GPS/IPTC data editor and creator in Windows Explorer Exif Farm Pro- EXIF/ IPTC/ XMP data viewer, EXIF/ EXIF
- JPEG EXIF Extractor Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to extract the EXIF metadata in one or more digital camera JPG/JPEG files. The user can choose the required files or add an entire
|Find all software similar on Picture Information Extractor 6.31|