Tool for creating and managing formulations. Specify ingredients, processes, costs, safety information, and tests. Supports the development and maintenance of batching recipe. Create manufacturing orders and generate batch sheets. Record actuals.
Mar-Kov Recipe Manager Express 7.7.3 Free tool for creating and managing formulations. Specify ingredients, processes, costs, safety information, and tests. Supports the development and maintenance of batching recipes, and automatically generates batch sheets.
Description: Recipe Manager is a tool for creating, maintaining, and costing formulations. Specify ingredients, processes, and costs. Record consumption and production for each order, and trace ingredient lot information. Generate batch slip/batch cards to facilitate the manufacturing process. Enter test results and approvals for raw materials and finished goods.
Mar-Kov Recipe Manager interfaces to QuickBooks - you can import items to facilitate recipe formulation. You can also export inventory transactions that result from the completion of your batches, allowing QuickBooks to maintain more accurate inventory.
Recipe Manager Pro 2011's key features include:
* Develop recipes/formulations with full process specifications associated with them
* Generate Batch Slip/Batch Card based on order information
* Track execution of batches, including lots consumed
* Speed product development by visually construction recipes, complete with process instructions and testing specifications
* Speed and enhance the consistency of recipe creation by using a user-defined library of process definitions
* Work in weights or volumes, formulate by quantity or percent
* Import/Update Items from QuickBooks
* Export Executed Orders/Batch Records to QuickBooks. This results in accurate inventory changes as a result of manufacturing execution.
* Define and Manage Raw Materials and Finished Goods
* Calculate finished product costs based on ingredient definitions
* Calculate finished product components based on ingredient definitions
* Verify that different parts of a recipe are consistent
* Eliminate errors commonly found in manually generated recipes
* Create Batching Orders
* Track order execution
* Trace raw material lot usage in manufactured product
* Scale orders as required
* Multiple Users/Computers share one common database