AutoFEM Static Analysis 1.7
( View screenshot )
|AutoFEM Static Analysis is the system of finite-element analysis for users of AutoCAD. The system is integrated into the AutoCAD 3D environment. Works with AutoCAD versions 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012.|
May 15, 2012 12:48:58|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AutoFEM Buckling Analysis 1.7 AutoFEM Buckling Analysis is a system of finite-element analysis for Autocad users. The system is integrated into the AutoCAD 3D enviroument. Works with AutoCAD versions 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
- AutoFEM Frequency Analysis 1.7 AutoFEM Frequency Analysis is a system of finite-element analysis for Autocad users. The system is integrated into the AutoCAD 3D environment. Works with AutoCAD versions 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
|Show all author software|
AutoFEM Static Analysis provides the calculation for the stress state of structures under forces which are constant in terms of time. To date probably this is the most demanded task in the design . By using the module "Static analysis," the engineer can evaluate the allowable stresses in design which is developed, determine drawbacks of the design and make necessary changes (optimize) the product. Static analysis also allows one to:
- take into account the geometric non-linearity;
- determine the stress-strain state of temperature effect;
- perform calculations of contact problems;
Force, pressure, rotation, acceleration, bearing load, hydrostatic pressure, torque, and temperature can be applied to the structure as external loads. To fix the structure, complete restriction of movement can be used, as well as partial restriction concerning the axes (in Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems).
If it is assumed that under the load a part may suffer significant displacement, one should conduct static analysis which takes into account large displacements.
The non-linear problem-solver organizes the process of incremental loading and provides the solution of the linear system of equations at each loading step.
In addition there is a possibility to calculate stress induced by thermal field (problem of thermal elasticity). The temperature can be applied directly to the part or results of temperature calculation can be used.
Main results of static analysis are as follows:
- field of displacements of the structure in nodes of finite-element mesh;
- field of strain;
- field components of the stress;
- energy of deformation;
- reaction forces;
- field distribution of safety factor;
This information is usually sufficient to predict the behavior of structures and make a decision how to optimize the geometric shape of the product.
autocad, finite element, analysis, stress, frequency, buckling, thermal, strength, force, temperature
Works in AutoCAD 3D environment only.
New static solver, anisotropy, thermal contacts.
| Freeware alternatives AutoFEM Static Analysis 1.7|
| Free Download AutoFEM Static Analysis 1.7 from autofemsoft.com|