|Anagnostis is a special purpose OCR, designed to meed the needs of people that work with classical text in ancient greek. Anagnostis offers related functionalities like training on ancient greek fonts, pick lists of accented characters etc|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
ideatech has developed the "Anagnostis" series of products, the unique ancient and mordern Greek OCRs with a poweful recognition engine that has been adopted by many prominent organizations in Greece and abroad. The main features of Anagnostis are: Recognizes multi-font text in various sizes and attributes (Bold, Italics etc.).
* Recognizes modern Greek text containing Latin words, ancient Greek text (preserving all accents and breathing marks), as well as English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and multilingual text.
* May be trained to new fonts by the user.
* Recognition speed averages to 10 seconds for an A4 page containing 3000 characters (Pentium 300 CPU).
* Is almost error-free.
* In normal quality pages accuracy rate exceeds 99,5%.
* Handles up to A3 size pages, processing the whole page or user-defined areas.
* Automatically separates text from graphics and decolumnizes a multi-column text.
* Outputs text in a variety of most popular word-processing formats.
* Outputs text in tabular form.
* Incorporates a Unicode text editor for fast processing of the recognized text.
* Imports TIFF images generated by any flat-bed, roller-bed or hand-held scanner.
* Stores TIFF images in compressed format.
* Also supports BMP, PCX and GIF image formats.
* Fully compatible with the TWAIN data transfer protocol, enabling image capturing from virtually any available scanner model.
* Supports document templates, parametric recognition areas and batch scanning and recognition (Pro versions).
OCR, greek polytonic, ancient greek
Microsoft Windows only
Support for Windows XP WIA
| Freeware alternatives Anagnostis 4.1|
| Free Download Anagnostis 4.1 from ideatech-online.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Greek for beginners - audiocourse demo 2.8 This language audio course covers food, colours, shopping, parts of the body, numbers, telling the time, countries, greetings and essential phrases. This language audio course
- Greek for beginners + dictionary 2.8 This interactive course covers food, colours, shopping, parts of the body, numbers, telling the time, countries, greetings and essential phrases. Play interactive language games
|Find all software similar on Anagnostis 4.1|
- Nearly 8 in 10 Greeks Own Mobile Phone -Survey With 76 percent of Greek householdsowning mobile phones, interest for third-generation services isrising, the country's statistics service (NSS) said on Mondaybased on the findings of a recent survey.
- The Internet goes Greek Greeks will from July 4 for the first time be able to name their Internet sites with letters from the Greek alphabet, the country's telecommunications authorities (EETT) said, in a move aimed at increasing use of new technologies here.
|Find all news similar on Anagnostis 4.1|