|Fresh WebSuction is designed for downloading Web pages or web contents (reference material, software files, online books, e-zines, news articles) for viewing offline, and saving money on Internet connection fees.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:44|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Fresh HTML 3.70 Fresh HTML is a free software to create and edit web pages. Its ‚ÄúWYSIWYG‚ÄĚ (what you see is what you get) interface makes editing HTML pages as easy as using your favorite word processor.
- Fresh FTP 5.52 Fresh FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is a useful tool for webmaster or website owner to upload or download web content (html, graphic, sql backup file, website statistic, etc) from the server. It supports ability to resume broken uploads.
|Show all author software|
Fresh WebSuction is designed for downloading Web pages or web contents (reference material, software files, online books, e-zines, news articles) for viewing offline, and saving money on Internet connection fees. If you pay fees for the amount of time you are online you can save money by quickly downloading all the Web sites you want to view and disconnecting.
Its user interface is very easy to use. Just enter the address, and let it download entire web pages while you go. It is capable of downloading up to 50 files simultaneously and speed up your browsing by saving pages to your hard drive, rather than relying on your Internet connection speed. This software is 100% free, no spyware, and updated regularly.
Fresh Websuction features:
- You can configure level limit of the project.
- You can set which file types and file extensions to be handled by Fresh Websuction. File types can be : HTML, Images,Audio,Video,Documents,Archived,User-defined and others. File extensions can be : htm, html, shtm, shtml, htms, htmlx, asp, pl, stm, stml,idc, htx, xsp, xml, cfm, cgi, htmp, php, php3, nsf, jsp, aspx.
- Very easy to add, remove file type and file extensions.
- You can choose to make followed links being converted or not.
offline browser, free offline browser, off line browser, free web crawler
| Free Download Fresh Websuction 2.60 from freshwebmaster.com|
- Does Google Need a Web Browser? When Mozilla engineer Ben Goodger announced he had started employment with Google two weeks ago, the tech world gasped at the thought that the world's most popular search engine might have painted a red target on Explorer.
|Find all news similar on Fresh Websuction 2.60|