ClearCheck21 MICR Reader 5.7
( View screenshot )
|Develop complete check processing applications that accept input from traditional document scanners. You do not need a special check scanner. Read or OCR many MICR lines from any PDF, Tiff or JPG check image. Frame and deskew the check for deposit.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ClearImage Tools 5.7 Image processing tools with COM .NET API support extensive object and line manipulation, quality assurance, and other operations, in a fully automated fashion, offer powerful functions intuitive controls and rock solid reliability, for PDF, TIFF, JPG
- ClearImage Repair 5.7 Professional ActiveX tools for VB C++ Delphi batch applications to auto deskew, rotate, crop, register, denoise, remove lines, fax headers and borders from scanned and faxed images. Improve ICR, OCR results and reduce size of saved images. FREE SDK
|Show all author software|
Develop check processing applications that accept input from traditional document scanners. With ClearCheck21, a check scanner is not mandatory. Reliably read or OCR all the MICR lines from any PDF, TIFF or JPG check image. Extract the check image from any size document image. The check can be in any orientation. ClearCheck21 will correctly frame and orient the check for Check21 electronic remote capture deposit. Clearcheck21 will:
* OCR the MICR Line and parse the fields
* Extract and isolate the check image from the overall image
* Prepare the check image for remote deposit in a Check21 Cash Letter File
With the optional ClearCheck21 IQA engine financial institutions and depositors can also obtain the required Image QA metrics.
The MICR line fields are available in raw format, as well as parsed and interpreted according to ABA rules described in ANSI X9.100* 160* 1:2004 (formerly X9.13) . The ABA fields include: Routing, Routing Checksum, EPC, Amount, OnUs, and Auxiliary OnUs. The Check Number and Account number fields are obtained according to common usage convention. Each field value is available in ANSI X9.100* 180* 2006 (formerly X9.37) format or in raw format, as well as ABA compliance flag, confidence level, coordinates and skew angle. Since complete MICR line value is available, parsing for non ABA compliant documents can be implemented by developers.
Use the ClearCheck21MICR Reader engine to read poor quality images in a virtual reject repair process that does not require physical rescan.
* Extract the correctly framed check image from the image page, in any orientation - horizontal, vertical, diagonal or skewed.
* Images may be grayscale, or bitonal in any resolution.
* Parse and interpret the data, for US checks, according to ABA rules.
* Obtain the unparsed data for non US checks.
* Reads multiple MICR on the check and the IRD of a substitute check
* accept TIFF, PDF, JPG and X9 Image Cash Letter files for input
TIFF, x9, extract, remittance, check21, exchange, cash letter file, substiture, OCR, payment, x9.37, stub, ird, check, banking, MICR
1Ghz Pentium, 1GByte memory
| Freeware alternatives ClearCheck21 MICR Reader 5.7|
| Free Download ClearCheck21 MICR Reader 5.7 from inliteresearch.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ClearCheck21 IQA Engine 1.4 Rapidly analyze check images for quality and TIFF tag defects and generate Image Quality Assurance Metrics according to the FSTC and X9 rules. Improve the quality of check images
- TeraCash 184.108.40.206 Check Cashing Software that works for you! TeraCash is designed to help your company run a successful and profitable check cashing business! Easy to use screens, multi-lingual
|Find all software similar on ClearCheck21 MICR Reader 5.7|
- Readers Say I loved "Cybercon" (Oct 4, p. 88). As a Webmaster for four popular e-commerce sites, I know that many customers don't feel like typing their information into a secure shopping cart. Many prefer to phone their orders in using a cell phone. This is also a w
|Find all news similar on ClearCheck21 MICR Reader 5.7|