Do you wish you had an expert to review team ideas with you?
TeamsOnFire objectively advises whom to put on your team, so you have a great team, skills- and compatibility-wise.
It’s completely customizable, and simple to learn.
EstimatesPlease 1.3.1 Unknown number of guests at the catering job? Customer could use a transmission--what's that gonna cost?
Actually enter “between 500 and 550” or “approximately 160,” for a set of estimates.
Looks and works just like a regular calculator.
Description: Do you sometimes wish you had an expert to go through your team ideas with you? Help you pick a really great, compatible team, with the skills actually needed for your project? Or someone to help you pick another person for the team you already have, and improve it, not ruin it?
TeamsOnFire objectively advises you on whom to put on your team, so you have that great team, both skills- and compatibility-wise. It gives you new team ideas, and suggests whom to add to your existing team.
TeamsOnFire works by taking what you already know about your engineers, police officers, football players or whomever, and then weighing and analyzing every detail, to give you the most strategic, most productive option.
It’s completely customizable, simple to learn and intuitive to use.
Features and Benefits
• Get great employees and create well-balanced teams with a few clicks—improving productivity and morale. ENHANCED ANALYSIS IN THIS VERSION!
• Quickly set the positions your teams require. NEW IN THIS VERSION!
• Easily add compatible employees to existing teams.
• Predict possible team performance and conflicts with the built-in simulator, so you can make changes before problems arise.
• Get precise employee selection and team-building, by personalizing each employee in up to 20 skill or personality attributes.
• Customize the attributes available to describe your employees in 6 areas, so your employee selection and team-building are completely tailored for your exact needs.
• Manage multiple pools of employees—each with its own set of relevant attributes—with a single copy of TeamsOnFire.
• Report printing, so you can review your employees and teams on paper.
• Graft a pool of employees onto another. Employee profiles are detailed in TeamsOnFire—this can save you hours if you want to consolidate multiple pools.
• Automatic position indexing, for more uniform profile entry and management. NEW IN THIS VERSION!
WWF: Dam Building Threatens World Rivers Dam building poses aserious threat to some of the world's largest rivers, withChina's Yangtze at greatest risk, WWF International said in areport released on Tuesday.