Testing Relief is used to analyze changes in versions of software products created on the Microsoft .Net Framework platform. The analysis of changes includes the evaluation of how the made changes influence all parts of the software product.
Description: Testing Relief does the expert's work - it analyzes all changes in a software product and detects parts of the program code that depend on these changes, but have not been modified themselves.
Thus, Testing Relief shows the whole picture of changes in the software product and determines the amount of work necessary to perform testing.
Testing Relief has the following features:
- Analyzing software products based on Microsoft .Net Framework versions 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0
- Detecting changes in the code of two versions of a software product
- Getting the list of modified methods, which allows you to determine the total amount of changes made in the new version of the software product
- Getting information about how the made changes influence all parts of a software product, which allows you to determine the total amount of testing necessary to test the software product
- Viewing the contents of Microsoft .Net Framework assemblies
- Built-in disassembler
- Working with several project simultaneously
- Effectively exchanging information about the product under analysis between the participants of the project, which makes it possible to effectively use the knowledge of all team members involved in the project about the software product
- Exporting and importing metadata about the settings of the project allows you to save data about the peculiarities of the architecture of the software product being tested to a file and load this data from a file, which makes it possible both to keep this data and exchange it between the participants of the project.
Business Applications Architect 3.0 BA Architect is much more than a unified platform for your end-user database applications. Its RAD procedures will help you create database and reporting applications with rich