Description: ID Install Watch is a fast and accurate program meant to oversee the functioning of an installation and to monitor the removal of software or hardware. It documents the changes occurring during the installation process and makes necessary configuration changes.
- Oversees all installation processes
- Monitors registry, deletions or modifications
- Surveys the removal process of a software
- Fixes memory leaks
- Exports at request the installation log to XML
- Monitors the whole installation process of another program and insures it runs smoothly with no interference.
- ID Install Watch documents all changes occurring during the installation process. It can also interfere with the process making necessary adjustments and configuration changes.
- Oversees the removal process of a software or hardware. It makes sure everything goes as planned and that nothing threatens the process.
- Alerts you whenever an unexpected action takes place. ID Install Watch keeps you informed about the status of the installation at all times.
- ID Install Watch fixes some memory problems that may occur during the installation process. It protects your entire system and rescues available space on your disk.
- Monitors all registry entries, including deletions, modifications, or adding data to the Registry. It also monitors files and folders, as well as .ini files, modifications, deletions, or new entries.
- Offers at request, the option to export to XML the log for an installation. ID Install Watch provides you the opportunity to transfer the installation log in XML format, if and when you consider it necessary.
- ID Install Watch has a simple, easy to use graphic interface which efficiently monitors all installation processes. It takes minimum space on your computer to operate and provides great surveillance efficiency.
SHIELD Privacy Act introduced US Representatives Kentrick Meek and Jim Turner, Democratic members of the House Select Committee on Homeland Security, introduced the Strengthening Homeland Innovation by Emphasizing Liberty, Democracy, and Privacy Act (also known as the SHIELD Privacy .