|The main aim of the 3D-Brush program is detailing and texturing a 3D object which has already been shaped in another 3D-packet. You can paint with bump, color, transparency, specular. There are also powerful sculpting and posing tools in 3D-Brush.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The main aim of the program is detailing and texturing of a 3D-object which has already been created in another 3D-packet. Key features of 3D-Brush: 1) At input you provide an OBJ file of 1-100 thousand polygons, preferably with UV-mapping in place. At output you get either an object of 1-10 million polygons or textures of normals, displacement, color, transparency and specular. Maximal texture size is 4096 per 4096. Fully seamless texturing provided! 2) Drawing relief detailing, color, specular and transparency on a model's surface. 3) All you previously did in 2D now can be done in 3D - editing with layers, cloning surface areas, image transforming on surface, Copy/Paste, filling sealed areas, gradient filling, filling area inside contour, darkening, lightening, smoothening, sharping and so on. 4) Small geometry details get automatically added onto normal map, while large ones modify the geometry. As a result, an object of 40 to 80 thousand polygons displayed on screen looks like 5 to 10 million polygons owing to detailed normal map. 5) Normal map gets instantly formed, so you can view the object in low-polygonal mode and quickly see how it is going to look in your game or scene. This is particularly important for developing games. 6) You can easily add details, applied along a spline, such as chains, bandages, fringe, zipper. Details can be imported from 3D objects and from images. 7) Pens you draw with contain plenty of channels - depth, color, specular, eraser mask. This allows you to considerably speed up the object detailing as you can both apply relief detailing and draw with color. 8) Although 3D-Brush is more oriented for small detailing, it allows for global object modification, and sculpting too. You can easily bend a hand or a finger, enlarge the head, change object proportions or posture. 9) You can fix several points on the object's surface and pull one of them to see the object smoothly deforming.
3D-Brush, 3D-Art, 3D Model, 3D-Object, Texturing, Detailing, ZBrush, Mudbox, GameDev, Sculpting, Specular, Bump, Layers
CPU:1000Mhz, RAM:512Mb (1024Mb), Video: Radeon 9600/Nvidia 5600 128Mb (256Mb), DirectX 9.0c
1) Texture baking tool - possibility to project current mesh on another and get textures of normals, color and specular.
2) Importing normalmap. It does not displace geometry, but creates a new layer with corresponding blending.
3) Smooth stroke - allows you to make smooth and accurate strokes.
| Freeware alternatives 3D-Brush 2.04|
| Free Download 3D-Brush 2.04 from 3d-brush.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TwistedBrush Free Edition 14.0 Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simply enough for the novice. TwistedBrush has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in
- Twisted Brush 15.1 Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simply enough for the novice. TwistedBrush has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in
|Find all software similar on 3D-Brush 2.04|
- Sony DRU-700A Double-Layer DVD Burner Almost all DVD movies ship on 9 GB dual-layer discs, single discs with twice the storage to hold the film, its 5.1 surround-sound audio track and all of that bonus material. The problem: most DVD burners on the market only write to single-sided discs, ...
- Other Planets in Galaxy May Have Layer of Diamonds Some planets in our galaxy couldharbor an unexpected treasure: a thick layer of diamonds hidingunder the surface, astronomers reported on Monday.
|Find all news similar on 3D-Brush 2.04|