Description: Over time, hard drives get fragmented due to half-hearted maintenance, resulting in a significantly measurable performance loss. This is where Ashampoo Magical Defrag 3 steps in. Once installed the program runs invisibly in the background without affecting the computers performance and defragments your hard drives only when computer is idle.
Ashampoo Magical Defrag 3 basically runs on the principle “install and forget”, and yet also offers an extensive set of options. The program`s Job Administration provides you with multiple defrag jobs that can each be configured individually and a job scheduler offering editable time settings for each job. With Defrag Now you are able to start a non-stop defragmentation with just a single mouse-click. In addition, you can also spontaneously start any preset defrag job, irrespective of the predefined time schedule, by just pressing Start Job. Another program feature is the SSD protection that hinders the software from involving SSDs in the defragmentation process. Due to their specific design, SSDs do not need to be defragmented and wear out much faster if you continue to do defragment them anyway. The integrated Screensaver allows you to keep track of the defragmentation progress even while taking a break and comes with different designs that bring life to an otherwise purely technical process.
- Improved defragmentation engine
- Job Administration allows for individual defragmentation strategies
- Multiple configurable defrag jobs
- Job Scheduler for individual time management
- Defrag Now: start non-stop defragmentation with just one mouse click
- Start Job: launch any preset defragmentation job from the Job Administration, irrespective of the predefined time schedule
- SSD protection
- Volume analysis with status report
- Screensaver featuring different designs for graphical visualization of current defragmentation progress
Microsoft's Magical 'Myth-Busting' Tour Mz6 writes "Microsoft has launched its 'Get the Facts' road show -- the tech equivalent of a political battle bus -- to tour the country and convince the wavering that Redmond is as at least cheap and as secure as its open-source rival and to spread the .
Asteroid fragments on a fast collision course with Earth Over a million large asteroids, each several kilometres wide, are orbiting the Sun in a belt between Mars and Jupiter. There are sometimes violent collisions. Until now, it has been thought that the resulting asteroid fragments would need several million