|wodVPN is VPN peer-to-peer ActiveX component that is used to establish Virtual Private Network between two peers. All P2P communication is encrypted and secured. Peers are able to forward local and remote ports, send messages, etc.|
Sep 29, 2015 23:27:07|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 220.127.116.11 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
wodVPN is VPN peer-to-peer ActiveX component that is used to establish Virtual Private Network between two wodVPN instances over internet. All communication between those peers is encrypted and secured. Peers are able to forward local and remote ports, send messages, etc.
UDP packets are used to transfer data between peers, in which case several techniques are available to make direct NAT 2 NAT connection between peers. And if direct connection is not possible (in really rare cases), wodVPN can use as relay between other instances as well.
AES128 encrypts all packets between two peers using password of your choice - unbreakable security is in place!
wodVPN can be used to connect through VPN do your SQL server (which is mapped through local port), share pictures, documents and files. You can also use it to provide "remote desktop" feature through the VPN. Virtually any service that uses TCP or UDP can be "mapped" to work over wodVPN.
wodVPN, VPN, virtual private network, P2P, peer to peer, NAT2NAT, UDP, encrypted, encrypt, secure, security, ocx, dll, control, com, object, activex, port forwarding
Operating System: Windows
2.2.3 March 30, 2011
* Fix in TCPHandler object that did not register Disconnect in state information
2.2.2 February 9, 2011
* Fix in port forwarding when invalid channel was referenced in the protocol
| Freeware alternatives wodVPN 2.3.2|
| Free Download wodVPN 2.3.2 from weonlydo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- wodSSHServer 2.5.3 wodSSHServer is an SSH Server ActiveX component (but also Telnet Server ActiveX as well) that will give you ability to easily add SSH2 (and SFTP) server capabilities to your
- wodSmtpServer 2.6.0 WeOnlyDo! SmtpServer ActiveX control is a component that can be easily integrated into your applications to provide full non-relaying Smtp (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server
|Find all software similar on wodVPN 2.3.2|