The Websites Screenshot DLL is a .NET Class Library to render website page. It allows you to capture website page and create full size screenshot or thumbnail preview in a number of different formats like JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIF.
Webpage Thumbnailer 1.1 Windows tool that helps you convert web page from any URL to a full size screenshot or any size thumbnail image easily and quickly. It captures the whole web page’s content into JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF or TIF image on the fly.
Description: The Websites Screenshot DLL is a .NET Class Library to render website page. It allows you to capture website page and create full size screenshot or thumbnail preview in a number of different formats like JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIF. You can use this dll for the following web or windows programming task...To capture full size screenshot of website page, To create thumbnail image of website page, To convert HTML code to image. Websites Screenshot DLL is very flexible, powerful and fast. It includes many options to customize the webpage image capturing process.
* Generate website thumbnail image.
* Capture full size screenshot of any web page.
* Convert MHTML or HTML to image.
* Support saving resulting image both to local file and in memory.
* Take a snapshot of a whole webpage into one image without scrollbars.
* Ability to retrieve page for capturing via HTTP, HTTPS, or from a local file.
* Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIF image formats.
* Ability to set JPEG quality (compression) percent.
* Supports capturing site with flash content.
* Get links, title or html source of a page.
* Ability to enable or disable scripts, ActiveX, Java.
* Ability to set timeout seconds of web page to load.
* Supports delayed snapshots of web page.
* Configurable capture area width and height.
* Multithreaded architecture for simultaneous processing of multiple requests.
Convert HTML to Image 1.3 Convert HTML to Image is a Windows Command Line Tool (Console Application) that helps you to generate thumbnail images of website pages, take full size screenshots of websites
Web Yellow Page Search Gets Image Boost For the past several months, a fleet of nondescript vans equipped with digital cameras and proprietary computer software has been traversing the streets of several major U.S. cities, continuously photographing businesses on every block.