|TCExam is a Web-based Assessment Software system (e-exam, CBT - Computer Based Testing) for universities, schools and companies, that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.|
Dec 14, 2015 21:52:16|
|Languages||English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
click for full size
More author software:
- JDDM (Drop Down Menu) 2.1.003 JDDM is a professional Java drop-down and popup Web Menu applet. JDDM lets you generate vertical and horizontal menus with unlimited number of nested pop-up submenus, various color schemes, buttons, fonts, icons and sounds.
- JADC (Advanced Digital Clock) 1.0.007 JADC (Advanced Digital Clock) is both a digital clock and a time counter (countdown or count up display, to or from a particular time). JADC could be customized with your own graphics and time format. 255 images included.
|Show all author software|
TCExam is an assessment software system that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams. The software is used all over the world by universities, schools, companies and independent teachers. TCExam is open source and completely free to use.
- Automatic Installation;
- platform-independent server-side;
- supports both MySQL AND PostgreSQL;
- XHTML 1.0 Strict Accesible (W3C-WAI) Web interfaces;
- includes a protected administration area from which it is possible to manage the whole system;
- supports different access levels both for users and resources (pages, forms, sections);
- supports user groups;
- supports IP-based security;
- supports an unlimited number of tests, topics, questions and answers;
- supports questions difficulty;
- supports text formatting and use of images in the description of the tests, the questions and the answers;
- supports LaTeX Formulas;
- once defined, the topics can be used alone or together for different tests;
- supports various types of questions: multiple-choice-multiple-answer, multiple-choice-single-answer, free answer, ordering;
- automatically calculates the cumulative score for multiple-choice questions;
- includes a system to manually evaluate the free answers;
- may generate unique tests for each user by randomly selecting questions and possible answers;
- supports timing for starting time and duration of the tests;
- can generate PDF versions of the tests so that they can be done without using a computer;
- generates reports and statistical data;
- exports data in PDF, XML and CSV formats.
- imports data in XML or CSV format.
- allows the customization of the format and the headers of the PDF documents;
- supports the output of the test results for the final user;
- sends test results to users via email;
- supports RADIUS, LDAP and user registration.
TCExam, CBA, CBT, assessment, software, school, university, e-exam, eexam, Computer-Based Testing, exam, esame, test, valutazione, e-learning
Web Server, PHP 5, MySQL 4.1 or Postgres 8
| Free Download TCExam from https:|
Similar software shotlights:
- WebQuiz XP 2.0.84 WebQuiz XP is the new software product which allows you to create interactive HTML quizzes, tests and assessments that you can immediately answer on-screen or publish to the
- Opus Headstart 5.5 Headstart is our dedicated educational multimedia software for primary school and KS2. Headstart is more exciting than slideshow or presentation software but requires no additional
|Find all software similar on TCExam |
- Army buys Linux-based super computer WASHINGTON, DC, Aug. 3 (UPI) -- The US Army Research Laboratory Major Shared Resource Center is buying a 10 teraflop supercomputer for use in development of advanced military systems.
- Mind Meld: The First Computer-Based Human Brain Model Dr. Frankenstein would be among those interested to hear that IBM and researchers at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland will collaborate to create the first complete computer-based model of a human brain.
|Find all news similar on TCExam |
Similar smart reviews:
- Cutout Pro, Your Home-Based Cartoon Shop Kids like cartoons and are ready to watch them non-stop unless you interrupt them. So, why not combine the pleasure with learning and teach them to create their own
- TCExam 5. It Tests. Automation of students educational process and employees testing is a hot topic. The task seems to be pretty easy and useful: some users (teachers
|Find all smart reviews similar on TCExam |