inwise Desktop is a free newsletter software used to easily create and send email campaigns, newsletters and announcements to clients members. Manage your recipients and view detailed reports of recipients. All from your desktop!
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: inwise Desktop is a simple interface marketing software that easily installs on your desktop with no need to pre-register. Manage your groups, create personalized email messages and safely send them to your recipients. Includes automatic unsubscribe and handles bounces.
Installs on your home PC
3 designed templates included
Import your recipients from Excel
No monthly fees, unlike email services
Remote access from any web browser
Campaigns tracked in real time
Can-Spam compatible - handles bounces and unsubscribe requests
Send personalized email messages
No need to pre-register
* Easy Deployment, simple and quick installation.
* 3 Free HTML templates included to easily create professional & branded messages, send company newsletters and announcements.
* Excel import and export your groups of recipients.
* Automatic handling of duplicate email addresses – if your mailing list includes duplicate email addresses, the software will not send the same message twice.
* A simple, friendly user interface that allows you to create professional messages, send newsletters and email messages in few minutes.
* Personalized emails and group attributes that you can manage on your own.
* Graphical real time tracking report to provide you with details on the reactions your email generates, such as open and clickthrough rates, in order to help you learn about the effectiveness of your campaign. inwise Desktop Real Time Reporting updates your campaign reports immediately.
* "Can-Spam" compatible - our delivery mechanism follows the "Can-Spam" standards and handles any bounces and unsubscribe requests and automatically updates your data bases.
Bulk mailer faces criminal charges A bulk e-mailer in Florida has been charged with electronically breaking into a massive data warehouse and stealing gigabytes of personal information on Americans, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
Microsoft Hosts Industry Email Sender ID Summit Over 80 members of the E-mail Service Provider Coalition (ESPC) -- which provides e-mail delivery services to over 250,000 clients in North America -- gathered at the Microsoft campus for a summit on the Sender ID Framework, demonstrating strong consensus