|2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any printer, connected to the workstation or application server.|
Mar 24, 2017 20:56:50|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any local, network or virtual printers that are connected to the workstation or application server.
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time.
What's new in the current version:
- New formats supported: SWF (.swf), HPGL (.hp, .hpg, .hpgl), PLT (.plt)
- Ability to print very large files (700+ Mb)
- Ability to add the filename of a printed document in its header or footer
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2017 version)
- Increased print speed for PDF, PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap and GIF files
- Ability to autofit every page of a PDF document according to paper sheet size
- Ability to print plain TXT files without Microsoft Word
- Options for Microsoft Word files: Show or Hide Changes and comments (Show Markup) and Enable or Disable Macros
- Fixed autorotation component for AutoCAD DWG and DXF files
- Ability to print labels, industrial barcodes or QR-codes created via Zebra ZPL programming code.
batch, print, document, documents, pdf, doc, xls, vsd, cad, dxf, dwg, batch print, printing, batch printing, automate, automation, batch file printing, batch document printing, batch pdf printing
Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM, Windows 8 supported
Аbility to print Zebra ZPL files (labels, industrial barcodes); new formats supported: SWF (.swf), HPGL (.hp, .hpg, .hpgl), PLT (.plt); ability to print very large files (700+ Mb); increased print speed for PDF, PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap and GIF; fixed autorotation component for DWG and DXF files
| Free Download 2Printer 5.3 from doc2prn.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PrintConductor 4.0 Print Conductor prints documents in batch mode. You can automate printing large numbers of files, including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word DOC, Microsoft Excel XLS, Autodesk AutoCAD
- PDF to DWG Converter (Developer License) 2.0 VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter can be used to batch convert PDF files to DWG or DXF files, it is a stand-alone program that needn't of AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat products. It will
|Find all software similar on 2Printer 5.3|
- Microsoft Readies New Document Printing Specification Due to debut as part of Longhorn, Microsoft's 'Metro' will allow users to share, print and archive documents with greater fidelity, the Redmond software company says.
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
|Find all news similar on 2Printer 5.3|