|2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any printer, connected to the workstation or application server.|
Jul 10, 2017 21:00:55|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any local, network or virtual printers that are connected to the workstation or application server.
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time.
What's new in the current version:
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP
- Ability to print RTF and TXT files without Microsoft Word
- Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order
- Ability to set page orientation: printer default, landscape or portrait
- Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer
- Fixed printing of PPT and PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint) files starting with slide number 0
- Fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation component
batch, print, document, documents, pdf, doc, xls, vsd, cad, dxf, dwg, batch print, printing, batch printing, automate, automation, batch file printing, batch document printing, batch pdf printing
Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM, Windows 8 supported
MS Project MPP format supported.
Ability to print RTF and TXT without MS Word.
Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order.
Ability to set page orientation and paper size format.
Fixed printing of PPT and PPT starting with slide number 0.
Fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation.
| Free Download 2Printer 5.5 from doc2prn.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PDF to DWG Converter (Developer License) 2.0 VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter can be used to batch convert PDF files to DWG or DXF files, it is a stand-alone program that needn't of AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat products. It will
- PrintConductor 4.0 Print Conductor prints documents in batch mode. You can automate printing large numbers of files, including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word DOC, Microsoft Excel XLS, Autodesk AutoCAD
|Find all software similar on 2Printer 5.5|
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
- Microsoft Readies New Document Printing Specification Due to debut as part of Longhorn, Microsoft's 'Metro' will allow users to share, print and archive documents with greater fidelity, the Redmond software company says.
|Find all news similar on 2Printer 5.5|