PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6 ( View screenshot )
|PowerPoint-to-Flash API - A professional PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), LMS, Authoring|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
|Show all author software|
PowerPoint-to-Flash API for .NET, ASP.NET and COM developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), Web Seminar, Desktop applications - say authoring tools, Presentation server platforms, Web-based Authoring Tools, Web Conferencing applications, PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solutions and much more!Includes efficient components for converting PowerPoint-to-Flash and customise presentation player view (source code included) for Cross-Platform and Browser Playback! Support Features such as Convert Microsoft PowerPoint XP/2003/2007 to Adobe Flash, Keep Animated and Static Effects of Slides, Slide Transitions, Audio (MP3, WAV) and Video (MPEG, MOV, AVI, WMV) support with Adobe Flash Video (FLV) generation, Slide Thumbnails, Flash JS API for full controlling of output, Customise presentation player view (source code included), All information in XML, Multiple masters are supported and converted properly, Animations and text in masters are also supported Slide Background (Normal Or Design Template), Fonts (Alignment, Colour, Size, Bold, Italics), Font information: Information for each character will be extracted individually considering all the formatting options, All the Text (Titles, Subtitles, Text within shapes) and bullets, Text Background (Shape Background), Tables (Text in tables), Tables (Structure/Background), Transparency (Shapes, Text, Images, Tables, Other Objects), Indents and tab settings, Hyperlinks, Presenter Notes, Keyboard control, Images (GIF and animated GIFs, JPEG, PNG, TIF, EMF, WMF), Other Objects/Shapes (WordArt, Charts, Graphs, Diagrams, Autoshapes, Grouped Objects), Support for multiple languages, Small and lightweight (output files are smaller and lighter in size), Fully commented sample applications for various programming languages, COM as well as .NET framework support. Try it today!
ppt2flash, ppt2swf, PPT2Flash SDK, PPT2SWF SDK, PowerPoint-to-Flash, PowerPoint to Flash, Convert PowerPoint to flash, Flash Presentations, PowerPoint to Macromedia Flash Converter, PowerPoint Flash, PPT-to-SWF, Flash API, PPT API, PPT2FLASH API
Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++ .NET, Visual C# .NET, ASP.NET, Delphi .NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP, JSP, PHP, all COM
1. Animated GIF, Video and Audio support Flash Video (FLV) generation
2. Slide Transitions, Animation and Effects.
3. Flash API for full controlling of the converted presentation.
4. Thumbnail Generation
5. Command line edition without additional fee.
6. Adobe Flash 9/ Action Script 3.0 support
| Freeware alternatives PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6|
| Free Download PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6 from conaito.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6 conaito PPT2SWF SDK for developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for
- conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0 Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing
|Find all software similar on PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6|