|Embedded Query & Reporting Tool|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FreeQueryTool 3.9 Free Query Tool for all data sources including CSV & Excel. System allows user to extract data to a grid for printing, grouping, filtering and export to CSV, Excel,PDF, XML, HTML and Access.
- CrossCompass Free 3.9 Free Query Tool for all data sources including CSV & Excel. System allows user to extract data to a grid for printing, grouping, filtering and export to CSV, Excel,PDF, XML, HTML and Access.
|Show all author software|
Embedded Query & Reporting component for all database and other data sources including CSV & Excel.
An Activex dll allowing developers to invoke the component for ad hoc query and report designing.
The system allows user to extract data to a grid for printing, grouping, filtering and export to CSV, Excel,PDF, XML, HTML and Access.
Also the user can send the extracted data to a comprehensive report designer. After designing the report the user can deploy it to various user groups for subsequent execution.
Cost depend on functionality enabled, ranging from £50 - £150 per concurrent user
Embedded, Query, &, Reporting, Tool
| Freeware alternatives CrossCompass Embedded 3.9|
| Free Download CrossCompass Embedded 3.9 from crosscompass.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DBxtra - ad hoc query and reporting tool 5 DBxtra is a stand alone, very powerful query and reporting tool which connects to unlimited databases, like Access, MS SQL server, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, FoxPro, DBF, Excel and
- CrossCompass 3.9 Query & Reporting Tool for all data sources A query & reporting tool for all databases and other data sources including CSV & Excel. The system allows the user to extract data to
|Find all software similar on CrossCompass Embedded 3.9|
- Report: Embedded Wi-Fi Market Shift Taking Place Wireless LAN technology, otherwise known as "Wi-Fi," is undergoing a fundamental shift, according to a new report by In-Stat/MDR, leading to the development of Wi-Fi enabled products that previously had not been considered wireless-ready.
- Embedded Systems To Get New Linux Tools Wind River says the tools will help manufacturers cut costs and time to market for embedded devices, and will let CIOs make such devices an integral and manageable part of their IT operations.
|Find all news similar on CrossCompass Embedded 3.9|