|Intelligent, professional level OCR software for creating editable and searchable files from scanned documents, PDF, and digital camera images. Superior recognition accuracy and layout retention.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:11:46|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
ABBYY FineReader is an intelligent, professional level OCR software for creating editable and searchable files from scanned documents, PDF, and digital camera images. ABBYY FineReader gives you the power to unlock the data inside paper-based documents, images, and PDF files to substantially enhance your productivity and efficiency. With its new ADRT™, an Adaptive Document Recognition Technology, FineReader is capable to recognize not only the text and basic layout of document images, but the logical structure of a document across multiple pages.
ABBYY FineReader 9.0 delivers superior accuracy in converting almost any type of documents, including various office documents, tables and spreadsheets, magazine articles, books, and even faxes and digital photographs. The key features of the product include:
· Superior recognition accuracy and layout retention - The new version offers a 35% increase in accuracy, improvement of table detection and signature recognition.
· Re-creation of document logical structure and formatting with ADRT - Get ready-to-use documents with native Microsoft Office formatting elements.
· Digital Camera OCR - Convert snapshots into editable files in one step. The second-generation technology enables automatic line straightening and image resolution correction.
· Unmatched productivity - ABBYY FineReader 9.0 features an intelligent Results-Driven Interface guiding the user to the best OCR result in fewer clicks. With automatic language detection and optimization for multi-core processor machines, performing any OCR task is quicker and easier than ever.
· Accurate, fast and secure PDF conversion
· Instant screenshot OCR - Easily extract text, tables, or images from Web browser pages, flash presentations, Windows Explorer file menus, or error messages. Screenshot Reader is also an ideal “quick OCR” tool when you want to pull small quotes from a PDF or image file.
· Direct export to a variety of applications
OCR, PDF, conversion, document, searchable PDF
PC with 1GHz processor or higher, 512 MB of RAM, plus 512 MB of RAM for each additional processor core, 250 MB of hard-disk space for typical installation and 512 MB of hard-disk space for program operation, XGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution video adapt
ABBYY FineReader is an intelligent, professional level OCR software for creating editable and searchable files from scanned documents, PDF, and digital camera images. ABBYY FineReader gives you the power to unlock the data inside paper-based documents, images, and PDF files to substantially enhance
| Find last version of ABBYY FineReader|
| Freeware alternatives ABBYY FineReader 9.0|
| Free Download ABBYY FineReader 9.0 from abbyy.com|