River Past ShadowTunes 1.8
( View screenshot )
|Use iTunes, sync to everything. iPod is not the only device you use. You have cell phones and other portable players. Use ShadowTunes to sync iTunes to cell phones and other players. Compatible with Blackberry, Walkman, Sansa and Archos.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
|Author||River Past Corp.||
click for full size
More author software:
- River Past DVD QuickRip 1.8 DVD QuickRip will rip the disc to individual VOB files based on chapters.
- River Past Crazi Video 2.8 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGM, RM/RAM and WMV to iPod, Archos, cell phone, PMC, PSP Sansa, Zen & Zune.
|Show all author software|
Do you have an iPod? Do you use iTunes?
You are not alone. Over 100 million iPod users use iTunes to manage their video and audio media files. It is a good media manager.
However, iPod is not the only device you use. You have cell phones, and probably not iPhones, and most of the newer cell phones can play video and audio. You may have some other portable players, like Archos or Sansa.
So, you have a problem managing your media library. Yes, you can get all of them into iTunes with some good conversion software, and for that purpose, we would like to recommend our Crazi Video. However, you probably don't want to maintain multiple media libraries, each for a different cell phone or portable player model.
This is why we made ShadowTunes. Use iTunes, sync to everything.
You select which iTunes playlist you want to sync, and click the "Sync" button. All we require is that you have the device connected to the PC as an USB storage device. We copy the files if the file format is compatible, or convert it if necessary. We place the files in their correct location. Everything is done automatically.
Right now, it supports Blackberry Pearl 8100 series, 8300 series, 8800 series, Sony Ericsson Walkman W200, W300, W550, W580, W600, W610, W660, W800, W810, W830, W850, W880, W900, W910, W950, W960, Sandisk Sansa E250, E260, E280 and Sansa View, and Archos players.
Additional devices will be added as free minor upgrades.
Note, we don't sync DRM protected audio and video files - the ones you purchased on iTunes.
No adware or spyware. Compatible with Windows Vista.
30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
iTunes, Blackberry, Pearl, 8300, 8800, Sony, Ericsson, Walkman, Archos, Sansa, Sandisk, E250, E260, E280, video, conversion, converter, convert, MP4, MPEG-4
500 mhz PC, DirectX 8.0 and QuickTime 7.0.3
| Freeware alternatives River Past ShadowTunes 1.8|
| Free Download River Past ShadowTunes 1.8 from download.riverpast.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- River Past Crazi Video for Sansa 2.7 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG
|Find all software similar on River Past ShadowTunes 1.8|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.
|Find all news similar on River Past ShadowTunes 1.8|